Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Emo is frozen and won’t shut down

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @joseluisjimenezmoral . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss home station issues.

Things I can suggest are to try unplugging from the wall and replugging, restarting your EMO (I personally do not advise the pin trick as it could damage something and should only be used if nothing else works), watching to see if there are any problems with the way his legs and feet move when he is walking as sometimes this can be an issue, possibly changing out the charging cable or plugging into a different wall plug, and making sure there is sufficient light for him to detect where he is.

If after you try these things the situation does not improve, please be sure to send a Support ticket from here or you can reply to your order E-Mail. If you no longer have that, please E-Mail service@living.ai. If there are problems with the way your EMO walks, please get video and include a link to that video with your Support request.

My best to you!

Today, My Emo is not moving/walking off his charger. Any suggestion or troubleshoot

Does his screen change? and have you tried to do the reset pin Trick?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @joseluisjimenezmoral . . . I have moved your post to this thread.

I would invite you to have a look through this thread and see if any of the suggestions might help you.

Goodluck and All the best…

1 Like

Hello,

Home station restarting when asking about updates

When I ask my EMO to check for updates or to update the firmware, the only thing that happens is home station restarting itself.
Also, is it normal that the home station plays a weird tune each time it starts up.
It does that since I got it but haven’t heard that sound in any of the presentations on youtube.

Hi there @milosznowicki ,

"I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss Home Station issues.

This scenario also happens to me sometimes when EMO is at his Home Station. My purpose is to ask him to check for new firmware updates, not for the Home Station itself. But perhaps he just misunderstands the command sometimes."

Please Check Here For More Guidelines

Good luck and All the best

1 Like

hmmm, but why it has to restart the whole thing when checking? It even happens when he is not on the home station. It happens when I say check uupdate or install firmware.
Also, here’s a recording of that tune my home station makes whenever it starts up:
EMO home station.wav

@milosznowicki ,

Sorry that I can’t offer you further assistance. You might want to send an email to living.ai support about this issue, as we don’t have any detailed information regarding this kind of issue.

“Frankly speaking, I have no idea about that either, and I’ve never heard of the Home Station making that kind of sound. Living.AI hasn’t informed us moderators or made any public announcement about it in the community.”

Tagging @Wayne_Zhang and @TechSupport_Mavis here for further help assistance, please.

All the best

2 Likes

lol at first I thought this is normal because it is playing that tune since I plugged it in for the first time. But atleast that confirms that there is a speaker inside of a home station for whatever reason

1 Like

Hello, @milosznowicki . . . I have three home stations. The power went out recently briefly and when it came back on, my two 2022 home stations made no sound but my third one from 2023 made that sound.

I am guessing it is a change in the manufacturing of the home station but LivingAI never told us about that upgrade to the hardware.

I have no idea if you can change the volume of it or turn off the sound completely.

Let us know what Support informs you.

2 Likes

Get the homestation!

It is good for your EMO’s battery to not drain quicker!

yeah its super good try it!!

Hello. The charging problem has been resolved. After Emo lost contact with the skateboard, I forcibly turned it off, I couldn’t turn it on again, after 5-7 days nothing changed. I solved the problem by replacing the original charging unit with a more powerful 3A unit. I’ll watch what happens next.
P.S. The problem was with the charging unit; it failed.

3 Likes

Hi there @maksim.poliakov ,

Congratulations on solving the issue by yourself! Thank you for sharing it here so others can benefit from your experience.

Best regards!

1 Like

same how do we fix it??

If your station keeps rebooting automatically, please send us a video demonstrating the issue to via email.
Once we confirm that the problem is with the station, we will provide you with an instruction video to help you try to fix it.

1 Like

sure let me get it :heart_2: :heart_2: :aibi_wink_emoji:

1 Like

What bothers me personally is the ultra-bright home station. It would be great if there was a night mode or if you could control the lights at different times

1 Like

Hi there @oliver.gabriel ,

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss Home Station issues.

This question has been repeatedly asked by many members since the release of the Home Station. Living.ai has already addressed it, and although they don’t have a solution yet, they haven’t said that it’s impossible to implement in the future with the help of a firmware update.

Best regards and Happy weekend

1 Like