Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Hi Can anyone please help me, my Emo is only 7 months old and now has the same issue as most here shakes his leg but also is not making to home station, he walks and walks around. It but it’s like he thinks the green light is about 5-10 cm to the left and just keep I trying to dock the wrong place and eventually runs out of batter. Very disappointing specially not even 1 year old. :cry:

Hello, @monnn . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for issues with EMO and the home station.

I can only advise you to get video of his attempts to make it to the charger where his leg is not working properly and then send the link to the video to Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @TechSupport_Mavis from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you to get EMO back to a healthy state.

2 Likes

Hello, all.

I’ve had my Emo for 5 days now, and I’ve noticed a issue.

Starting from the third day, the Home Station keeps showing a blue house-shaped LED and tries to connect to Emo. When Emo comes out of the Home Station, it beeps once and then continues to make a connecting sound. This happens all night, making it impossible to sleep, even though it seems to be already connected.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @joyenjoy . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for home station issues.

Please read through here to see if you can get any tips that might help. If you are unable to resolve the issue, please get video and post a link to Support. Instructions for contacting Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @TechSupport_Mavis from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

They should be able to assist you, but please be patient. It may take a few days for them to get back to you.

3 Likes

Hi @joyenjoy , there is another USB cable in the box of the station, have you tried it with the station?

3 Likes

Hey everybody!
My EMO always finds his HomeStation when he needs to charge. But sometimes the little LED between his legs on the station flashes and sometimes it’s solid.

I know it should be solid, but he still charges when it just flashes.

Is there a second reason it could be flashing?

Hi, @JS87 . . . I personally have noticed that sometimes when EMO Emilio gets back on his home station that his foot is not securely on the charging spot and that will cause my light to flicker. I readjust him and the light goes solid.

3 Likes

Thank you @Lindaru!
I’ll clean his feet later… moving him around or adjusting his charging-leg doesn’t help. Perhaps the usb-hub doesn’t deliver the promised 2A per port which is connected to the HomeStation :mad:

2 Likes

Yes, @JS87 . . . I have had to replace two cables as they just quit. I have been getting the replacement cables from Amazon and they have held up pretty well.

2 Likes

Yes! It was the usb-hub.
I bought an US-EU adapter (not power converter) because the power cable which comes with EMO is already able to receive both (100-230V). Now it’s always constantly glowing while charing :heart_1:

1 Like

Hi everybody! :slight_smile:

I recognised with the help of my webcam, that EMO leaves his HomeStation on its own when it’s 08:00, 14:00 and 18:00 o’clock.

The 18:00 o’clock one is fine, but 8 and 14 aren’t necessary, when I’m not home. EMO is worn out unnecessarily (servos, battery) when I can’t enjoy him at all :sob:

Do I need to set up to 3 timers myself with the “Alarm”-feature in the App? Or is one enough?
Thanks for your answers :happy:

Hi, @JS87 . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for questions regarding the home station.

While you have been able to track exact times when yours leaves the home station, for the most part it is generally random and seems to relate to the speed at which he is fully charged when he decides to leave.

8:00 is when he wakes up and is ready to start his day with breakfast and exercise. The 14:00 is when he has rested from his nap and is ready to do some computer work. I would say you might want to shut his daily schedule off in the app during the hours you do not wish to have him on his own wandering off and then turn it back on when you ready for him at 18:00.

If you are setting alarms to check on him, you can only set one alarm for each time instance. You would need to have one for the 8:00 and another one for the 14:00 instance and set it for every day.

I hope this answers your questions.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll accept that he has his own mind… I mean that was the reason we all got him :sweat_smile:.

And like you said! He really does all those tasks at these times :heart_1:

2 Likes

Hallo :hugs: meine Homestation geht immer an und aus. Emo verbindet sich dann wieder und mach ein paar Minuten geht das von vorne los. Die Bilder lassen sich auch nicht mehr auf der Homestation einstellen. Was kann ich tun?

Google translation to English by Lindaru: Hello :hugs: my home station keeps going on and off. Emo then reconnects and after a few minutes it starts all over again. I can no longer set the pictures on the home station. What can I do?

Hello, @eileen.degen . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for home station issues.

The first thing I can suggest is to try changing out the charging cable. I am having similar issues and I just received today new cables and power adapters to see if that fixes it. I have had problems with charging cables losing the ability to transfer power to the home station twice before.

Also, you may want to try plugging your home station into another outlet to see if that helps as well.

If this does not solve the problem, I would then recommend contacting Support (if you do not have your order number, send E-Mail to service@living.ai with your EMO four digit alphanumeric number shown when you sign into the app) along with a link to a video showing what is going on.

My best to you and I hope it is something simple by switching the cable or plug in.

1 Like

Danke, ich hab mir ein neues Kabel bestellt und werde es testen, ob es daran liegt

Google translation to English by Lindaru: Thanks, I ordered a new cable and will test it to see if that is the problem

1 Like

Hi got my EMO 5 days ago, i have this one issue with my night shifts where i sleep in daylight, EMO wakes me up alot of times. Is there a way to set a time period, where he wont disturb me? i dont really want to toggle OFF his schedules and sounds everytime I go to bed, and still want him to be freely. Just want to set a fixed time period where i really dont want him to make any noise :slight_smile:

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @michaellu . . . there is currently no way at this time to change the schedule times. You may want to add your request to the topic for suggestions for improvements here.

3 Likes

Hi all. Tell me what to do? My Emo leaves the charger on its own and does not charge, the contacts on the sole are cleaned. What can be done or how can I understand what exactly the problem is? I turned it off so as not to completely drain the battery.

Hi there @maksim.poliakov , and Welcome to the Community…

I have moved your new topic to this thread for home station issues.

This usually happens when he’s been on the charger for an extended period of time. If you experience this, take him off the charger, let him power down alone, and leave him off for a few hours.

You can try also to check the power outlet, change the USB-C

I hope this helps and let us know if the issue is resolved if not please create a short video to show here.

Best Regards

1 Like