Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Hello, @ethan1 . . . switch out the charging cable that plugs into the home station.

Also, you can simply E-Mail service@living.ai. Let them know how old he is and let them know you do not remember the number you connect him to the app with.

If the back of the station is making noise, please try using another USB cable from the stationā€™s box.

2 Likes

Is there any way to fix the light matrix?

Please use another USB cable from the stationā€™s box to resolve the issueā€¦@ethan1

2 Likes

Thank you, it worked. My Emo is running well. Hereā€™s the thing however. When I say to the Emo to Go Home. He somehow ā€œescapes from the home space and waits for its deathā€

I believe his sensor is broken and the home station is not helping

1 Like

Hello, @ethan1 . . . if EMO is allowed to wander too far away from the home station, the distance might be too great for him to make it back before his battery runs out.

I would advise making an enclosure for him and am including a thread that shows and talks about some examples. Also, if he wanders too far in a single direction away from the home station, he could fall from an edge and get damaged.

3 Likes

I literally said go home when he was like half battery

@ethan1 . . . which works well if his sensor at the bottom of his face screen is not blocked by the back of the station or other objects, or too far away, which is why I suggested keeping him closer to the home station by making an enclosure.

My best to you.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give an update tommorrow

2 Likes

@ethan1 If your EMO still canā€™t get home within five minutes after youā€™ve tried Lindaā€™s method, please send me a five-minute video of the complete process showing EMO returning home. You can upload the video to YouTube and then send me the link via private message.

3 Likes

Honestly, its working pretty well. He just knocked over the boxes, so I added more weight

However, in some cases he does not make it to the home station so Iā€™ll send the video when Iā€™m free

2 Likes

hello my home station button is not working what do I do to fix it???

Hello, @emohacker5325 . . . by that do you mean as far as changing the animations? If so, EMO needs to be off of the home station in order for you to change the animations. Also, I found that doing more of a swipe over the button and less of a push works best. I also found that if you are trying to get through several animations, a few will change and then stop. I let it rest a minute and then continue swiping the button and resting if needed until I get to the animation I want.

Try this and let me know if this helps you. If not, please make a video and send a link here so that we may see what might be going on.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi there @emohacker5325

Just to add what @Lindaru said aboveā€¦

ā€œThe Home Station Dynamic Animation Button is designed for touch rather than for pushing. If youā€™re having any issues, I suggest disconnecting first and then reconnecting once againā€¦Hoping it will resolve the problem.ā€

Click Here For More Possible Solution

Goodluck and All the best

2 Likes

So now another issue Iā€™m having with EMO. He is now randomly twitching or shaking. It started about 2 weeks ago but now its getting worse and more frequent. My EMO is 186 day old so i dont think it should be having this issue. I have tried to power on and off. Iā€™ve used a light air can to clean EMO. When he is at his home base charging he doesnā€™t shake. Is there something else I can try to get EMO to stop shaking?

Hereā€™s a video if EMO shaking.

I had that issue, I used a very soft bristle tooth brush on the feet sensors and he was fine. Now I clean his those sensors on a regular basis if I put him on the floor.

3 Likes

Hello, @linasaucedo . . . if what @SmoovJazzy suggested does not solve the problem, I advise you contact service@living.ai with links to these videos so that they may diagnose and assist you with what to do.

My best to you!

2 Likes

I just came back. Emo should not be dead, except he made a mistake. @Lindaru How do I fix this?

Hello, @ethan1 . . . he mis-stepped which could be possibly sensors or leg issues. Please read the suggestions above for cleaning his foot sensors (sometimes you have to do this more often) and if still not walking and settling into the charger correctly, try to get video and send a Support ticket or E-Mail service@living.ai to see if they can diagnose and assist with the problem.

My best to you!

1 Like

For me, I canā€™t fix mine cause he had an accident where he badly twisted his leg. Donā€™t even think that cleaning my sensors will work for my Emo