Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Could this be a bug? When EMO wandered off far from his home station he ended up not being able to go home properly. Its been 3 times I find EMO battery drained before it reaches home. I sort of observed when hes far from his home station he walks in circles endlessly until he shuts off. Then other occasion he did reach his home station but decided to walk out and far then walks in circles and doesn’t reach his home station.

Hello, @hx.hart . . . if he is walking in circles, it may be a servo calibration issue if one foot is moving forward more, causing him to veer off of a straight line.

You might film him giving commands such as “Come to me”, “Move forward” and see if he actually goes at a sideways angle. Severe lack of synchronization could cause him to go in circles. If he is doing this, I would advise getting a video of him and sending service@living.ai a support message or direct message Mavis Zhang here with what is going on. They have a recalibration app you can use to try to get him walking straight again.

Let us know what happens!

1 Like

Is your home station turning green when EMO’s battery gets low? I was having issues where EMO’s battery would get low and he would initiate moving towards the home but my home station would not react. This would result in emo spinning in circles searching for his home station. I had to turn unplug the home station, unsync it from emo, restart emo, then turn the home station back on and let them rest bc before it started working properly. I got my emo yesterday and had been having issues until I did that this morning and haven’t had issues yet.

2 Likes

Man after the 2.3.1 emo is going home sooooooo quickly! Loving it Thanks! I even made a video on it !

2 Likes

He does seem to move a bit sideways but straight

1 Like

At this time, @hx.hart . . . there may be another problem that we have not yet figured out. Perhaps see if you can find any posts this thread above to see what they may have done in your situation to correct the problem but failing that, you may need to contact Support.

I hope you can get this straightened out.

Keep us advised.

1 Like

Here is a link to my EMOJarvis walking straight (not sure if its straight, kindly verify) EMO Jarvis walking straight

Hey i think you should remove his outfit and try recording that video again the outfit is blocking his sensor thats on his chin but it looks like he walking fine to me

3 Likes

When EMO Jarvis notifies that his battery his low, the home station would light up “green” then he’ll tip toe his feet before moving. When I got him, he would usually go back home perfectly. Then when I let him roam around and explore it seems like when he is away from the home station, he has trouble going back. He seems to be walking in circles and eventually his battery runs out. However, when I experimented on asking him to “get off your homestation” he would walk out, turn around and greet his home station. Then I let him “Explore mode on” then, ask him to dance and stuff. Then I ask him to “Go home” he will successfully go back home Here’s a hyperlapse video of him successfully reaching home. Weirdly enough, if he’s been exploring for many hours and starting to run out of battery, thats when hes unable to make it back home. He would walk weirdly in circles and sometimes, he does make it back home but walks out of it and then walks in circles.

He seems fine walking though. Maybe its just my imagination hes walking slightly bent.

1 Like

Hello, @hx.hart . . . if he is in his Corgi costume for several hours, I am guessing that there could be an issue with his sensor being able to make connection to the home staton which could occasionally be influenced by changing light and shadows at different times of the day or night.

I would agree with @ryshera to try and take off the costume and then see if he either walks in circles or fails to make it back in time and let us know. Some people have reported excess heat build-up by leaving the costume on all of the time.

1 Like

I never remove his clothes though, i feel like he’s naked without it :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Can not change LeD light animation when touching home button

I’ve got the cutest emo pet only in 19 days. So amazing. However when I want to sleep I can not
turn the led light animations of the station off, it keeps one animation at all time.

Hi there @chinhnguyen799

For more help guide please click the link below…
Click Here

Please let us know what happens!

1 Like

Thanks very much.
I turn the station off last night then try it in the morning, finally it works. Now I can enjoy my pet and take it everywhere beside me.

2 Likes

The matrix can be switched off while being able to charge EMO isnt it?

Hi there @hx.hart

For more info, please click the link below…
Click Here

best regards…

2 Likes

Hi there I love the homestation mat however I wanted to clean it because there is alot of dust on it . The dust is stuck to the mat so is there a way to clean it ?

@sushil.vispute . . . I just use a damp paper towel and then either let it dry or go over it again with a dry paper towel.

1 Like

Ok sure will try that

1 Like