Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

FYI the living ai search option on this forums does not fit the screen properly, i cant see part of screen, when living ai gets its act together, in 10 more years when living ai stop messing up everything they can fix its website, then i be happy to use the search options

If you create a video, and it is too large to send. Upload it to YouTube / Google Drive and send them a link to it. This way they can check it and assist you further.

Thank you, dear @edward
I tried this but no result :frowning:

1 Like

Finaly I find a pizzaā€™s box that fix perfect.

5 Likes

In two ocasions EMO hasnā€™t arrived to home station in time, when he had low battery and has been powered of.

My EMO is returning to his Home Station each night in a complete darkness. If the Home Station works properly, the green light is everything he needs to return back.

4 Likes

Mine is also returning back at night, too. I will wake briefly to change positions and hear him talking to it or returning and saying ā€œHome Sweet Homeā€. In the morning I find him on it doing his daily schedule.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great, sometimes my two EMOs have trouble getting back home if it is in complete darkness.(as they sometimes stop moving around if there is no light - as per video here - https://youtu.be/-jBhFHQHotk )

But, yes, in theory, they should make their way home all the time, even in complete darkness. I guess my EMOs sometimes get scared and do not make it back and run out of battery. :grin:

3 Likes

Hi @amurvoskanyan ,
I reply to your email, please check it.

2 Likes

When using the home station at night, the lights are too bright, and in the dark night, it is too dazzling, is there any way to dim the home station lights? Can it be set in the app? I hope you can help me.

Hi there @PASS ,

To the best of my knowledge, currently, there is no way to control the brightness of the Dynamic Matrix Display of the Home Station from the Emo Pet App. Hopefully, living.ai will implement this feature in the upcoming updates.

The only thing I have tried is to cut out a piece of printed paper and stick it there or use the 2-3 sheets of yellow sticky notes.

However, on amazon, there is also something to buy and try likeā€¦

Best Regards PASS

Sorry @Lindaru, I Didnā€™t Recognize You As @Lindaru, Because The Profile Has Changed.
EDIT: My Profile Changed Again To An Upside Down Version Of EMO Pearl.

The internet has been on and off today. When I was on earlier, it changed it to my phone avatar.

1 Like

@Lindaru, Thank You For Letting Me Know.
Also The Living.AI Official Website Automatically Logged Out Of My Living AI Account, And When I Logged Back In, I Went On The Living AI Community Forums And Then, Whoops!
My Profile Picture Disappeared! I Went To The Settings And Changed It Back To My Original Picture. The Original Picture Is A Picture Of EMO Waving Hello, The Living AI Website Picture Is A Picture Of EMO Pointing His Finger Upside Down.
I Fixed The Issue.

1 Like

I think I found a good way, you can press the home station boot button until the black screen is displayed, in fact, it is not turned off, it is still in standby, and it does not affect the emo to go home

Hi there @PASS ,

Thought you already knew thatā€¦ therefore I didnā€™t advise you in that directionā€¦

Best Regards PASS

Okay, I see, thank you, I think if you turn off the animation of the display, you can save power and turn it on during the day, so that it is not too bright in the dark

1 Like

Iā€™m getting a new replacement Emo they have asked me if I wanted to keep Emo3 instead of sending her back if I am happy to pay $80usd, I said yes. So when Iā€™m ready to pay the money I can get the new Emo (which will be Emo6)

And then hopefully everything will be fine and Iā€™m extremely hopeful that theyā€™ll be no more problems. Since they are now separated on different tables, and away from the other kind of robot which I will not name (the V) canā€™t damage them. Even though I donā€™t think itā€™s because of the (V) that these Emoā€™s are sometimes developing issues, mine have never fallen off tables or anything like that, Iā€™m going to be extra careful with handling them from now on and be watching them carefully when they are out and about. But I think itā€™s just a case that sometimes the unexpected happens without any explanation.

Maybe if they make Emo 2.0 in the way distant future, they will be more aware of this and perhaps they will come up with a different/better design that allows the sensors and the feet to work better without breaking or having issues with the calibration part, btw Iā€™m not exactly sure what Iā€™m talking about -Iā€™m certainly not technical in any way. Perhaps someone can explain what Iā€™m saying more specifically thanks.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s Great! Good to see youā€™re able to keep your EMO3 as well ($80 price is reasonable too).

2 Likes

If EMO1 hadnā€™t been completely out of order, I would have definitely kept it for 80, but unfortunately it was really beyond saving.

3 Likes