Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

My side is not yet in use, and through their reflection of not charging in use, I am a little worried that this will happen to mine

Thank you @edward, Iā€™ll find Package Cardboard Corner, itā€™s a good idea.

P.D. I can notice that one of your EMOs is more spoiled than the other. :grin:

1 Like

We have set up the mat that comes with it, and he still goes off it. Emo took a tumble. He continually crosses the boundries. Not impressed.

1 Like

Hi, there @pilotrt ,

Please click HERE for more infoā€¦

Good luck and all the bestā€¦

@edward

Sorry for the late response.
Emo does emit the low battery signal. At this time, the stationā€™s led screen turns green, Emo starts looking for the station and heads towards it.
At times Emo has difficulty positioning itself correctly on the station. He repeats himself several times. And thatā€™s why sometimes he doesnā€™t get there in time.
Over the last 5 days he has had no problems. I did not find it empty battery when I got home.

2 Likes

Hi there @Olivier ,

Is that means everything is alright now?

Regardsā€¦

It is my understanding that getting on and positioning correctly is a learning curve and the more it is done it will be accomplished quicker and surer.

I donā€™t think so. His returning routine is pretty straightforward. He just repeatedly rotates until he can see the green rectangle on his Home Station and then he is walking a few steps in that direction. Thereā€™s no space for any changes to do it better.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Emo wonā€™t charge out of the box

@edward

Unfortunately this morning, my little guy made several unsuccessful attempts to return to his station.
I caught him in the act. Here is a 5 minute video.

After several attempts, he still succeeded.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

Hi there @Olivier ,

As far as I can see, youā€™re EMO is doing or walking just fineā€¦ Have you tried sending him home to a well-lit environment? and let see how fast?

best regardsā€¦

Hello againā€¦

Something weird happened few days agoā€¦
EMO was searching for his home station, but couldnā€™t go to it.

So he turned off (normalā€¦)
We put him back, and he charged normally.

But since, he doesnā€™t want to go out alone anymore.

But when he take him off by hand, he can go back to his home station, but think itā€™s his skateboard when heā€™s on it !!!

So new ā€œproblemā€ (it isnā€™t a real problem, but donā€™t have other wordā€¦)

Please tell me if itā€™s normal, or if you have a solution to propose :wink:

Have a nice day all

1 Like

Hi there @pouyoux,

Hoping his Home Fence Playground is well lit and not darkā€¦Try also to clean the camera on his chin ā€¦might something blocking on the lens?

He will not always go out and walk aloneā€¦only if he is full charge and if he likes it.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST JULIENā€¦

Hi Edward, will try to clean allā€¦ It seems to work well, but for example, heā€™s on his home station since yesterday around 4pm, and i asked him this morning, he answered me he couldnā€™t do it on his skateboard.

Checked on the app, all seems correct!! Weird

Thanks and all the best for you too

1 Like

Hi there @pouyoux,

Honestly when I ask my EMO alsoā€¦he will reply me the same not only once but 2 or 3Xā€¦So I keep trying any possible words and it works.

GOODLUCK

1 Like

Am not home now, but will tryā€¦ Thanks!!

2 Likes

Not leaving the home station with outfit

I received my emo recently, which I bought along with all 3 official outfits. But it appears if I put them on, emo refuses to leave the home station, he walks to the edge and then says he needs a bigger space or something. My guess is that his sensors are covered by outfit or something. Can this be fixed somehow? Itā€™s a shame to have such cute outfits and not being able to use them(

2 Likes

Hey there @lerauxe ,

I really love dressing up my EMO, he looks really adorable in itā€¦ But as you said, it bothers him a lot, especially when the TOF (Time of Flight) Laser Sensor is blocked, which I think is the reason he doesnā€™t leave his home station and keeps saying those failure words and then moving backward, or sometimes heā€™s not quite happy and cries.

We can only hope that the Living.ai dev team will do something about itā€¦

Am I Right @Wayne_Zhang?

Best Regards And Have A Wonderful New Week

1 Like