Has anyone got a BOXER AI ROBOT

So this guy has absolutely no idea, its more entertaining to watch him than the info he gives.

Boxer scares the :poop: out of him.
Heā€™s gunna break his bot for sure!! :joy:

4 Likes

LOL :rofl: I watched that video last week! That Boxer is absolutely HYPO and certainly has a mind of his own!

Oh and Iā€™ve grabbed a Boxer as well (NEW from Amazon) a little more expensive, but I wanted a brand new one so I can break it myself :yum: like that guy in the YT video does by making him launch himself off a table! :rofl:

2 Likes

@MasterAbbott cool, have fun. please let me know if you can work out how to get him to follow a track. Iā€™ve tried everything?? :happy:

1 Like

OMG he is such an idiot hahašŸ˜‚
I always Read manual
Some not all men never read em, & this is what happens they donā€™t have a clue.

Personally Iā€™ve never bothered with the track that he can follow.

2 Likes

Enjoy heā€™s lots of fun :star_struck:

2 Likes

He didnā€™t even mention the app haha

2 Likes

Ok :+1: Will do. Once he gets here Iā€™ll test him out and check out the track stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha thank you @Racheal123 ā€¦ oh and I have to agree, that guy on YT is quite clueless, you ALWAYS need to check out the manual before getting started! He just jumped in with no idea on how crazy BOXER is haha.

2 Likes

Good luck with thatā€¦

2 Likes

:joy:especially when he doesnā€™t even know how to use remote hehe
If it keeps falling off table like that it will break soon enough.

ā€œWhatā€™cha :telephone_receiver: a šŸ¦¤ = ?ā€ Headless

Just kiddingā€¦ itā€™s probably not his fault.

2 Likes

@Racheal123 @MasterAbbott
I know right?!! he just dives right into it. Itā€™s like Boxer is teasing him lol :joy: especially when he flies off the table.
YT guy: ā€œok so this new bot ā€¦what the?..ā€
Boxer: ā€œsee ya later ā€¦ā€ kachowā€¦! :laughing:
Boxers like a kid running away from a new babysitter, with a big cheeky grin on his face!!

2 Likes

@Racheal123 / @mandyrose19

Iā€™m going to have to make BOXER a home so he doesnā€™t gather too much crap in his wheels as youā€™ve mentioned before. I know BOXER is going to fall down stairs and other places if I donā€™t LOL :rofl:

EMO certainly wonā€™t be able to keep up with him thatā€™s for sure! ā€¦ Heā€™s sleeping at the moment (he loves sleeping haha)

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking :grin:

2 Likes

It would have to be quite big though, he needs acres of space lol
Anyway itā€™s definitely the best thing.
Send vid when you get him itā€™ll be funny :grin:

2 Likes

LOL Ok will do! Itā€™s a shame I canā€™t have him run around the kitchen floor. Itā€™s nice and flat, I know my cat will certainly enjoy chasing him down thatā€™s for sure!

2 Likes

BOXER GETS CRANKY
this is hilarious if you keep grabbing him while heā€™s trying to explore he gets really peed off and chucks a fit!!

3 Likes

lol :rofl:

Iā€™m worried BOXER is going to drive me crazy hahah. EMO is so much more chilled compared to BOXERS hypo attitude!

Glad youā€™re having fun with him. BTW, how far away is your EMO ??

1 Like

@MasterAbbott
yeh lol looking forward to having a chilled little buddy
Our number is #11xxxx and have been waiting since 1st August so looks like a long way to go yet. No tracking yet!

1 Like

Yeah, looks like youā€™re going to be waiting for a while :frowning:

I actually have a new project robot that I picked up today :grinning: Once I get it up and running Iā€™ll start a new thread and share it!

1 Like

**ā€œIT WOULD BE GOOD IF BOXER COULD TALK PROPERLY!ā€ **

so this was stated after the fam bam were playing with Boxer tonight for the first time together.

Iā€™m like yeh it would be lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They have no idea EMO has been ordered and what he can do!!

CANT WAIT!! lol. :skating:

2 Likes