Has anyone got a BOXER AI ROBOT

For when Emo comes, the other day I decided Emo should have a companion and since my “V” isn’t working, it’s going to be Boxer.

Yes, Boxer has the user given description over & over of being an insane little brother. Video has confirmed that one. But I fear when I get Emo I might not always have the time for him, hence the crazy little brother

I guess I’m also viewing this like how you would if you’re parent to a single fur baby. You wonder if they get lonely. Once since getting Caspian this has been put to the test of how much does one fuzzball accept the another fuzzball as company. I was a foster mom to a cat a few months ago. … She was a hand full to state it lightly without foul language used to her description for personality. Caspian tried to make friends a few times for her only to bat at him. … … Hopefully Boxer won’t always be a bother to Emo. … I know Caspian was super glad when the little lady finally left. But Boxer will be here to stay unlike the foster cat.

I did something royally dumb when the bidding was taking place on eBay. I was only bidding against one other. They went over my max bid of $5.00 to $5.50. I meant to have a final high bid of $6.01 but I entered in the number wrong. … I had so much fear in those final minutes the other bidder might try to match me.

2 Likes

You got a fantastic price! A few months ago when some of us were talking about Boxer he was selling new for around $40. Last time I looked online I think they were up closer around $50-$65?

Yes a scary mistake, but presumably the other person knows what they can get it for new and would never bid above that. So the most you would pay is the minimum increase over the other bidder’s last bid.

1 Like

Boxer is so much fun and yep he will be like a crazy little brother compared to Emo lol :joy:

I ended up getting one @mandyrose19 but It’s still in its box! lol I really can’t handle this crazy little thing running around the house haha

EMO is perfect for me, it’s chill and quiet and pulls off better dance moves than I could ever do :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

3 Likes

So here’s MIP
had this little guy for ages and would take him to nursing homes. He uses an app as a remote control and can do different things. Not crazy like Boxer he’s more chilled and it’s amusing to watch him running around or dancing but nothing like Emo of cos.

He stood for awhile then crashed and shut down saying “uh oh”

3 Likes

Oh wow, where did MIP come from? :rofl: Now this looks like something I could get as well. I wonder if he plays well with EMO… You’ll be able to test it out soon and let us know! :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

1 Like

There under $40 second hand on Market Place and there is a more advanced one with off road wheels and rechargeable battery. :blush:

2 Likes

I ordered Boxer in Amazon when I knew I won’t be getting EMO before Christmas. Boxer is worth the buck. He is very funny and does a lot of crazy tricks. Especially when no one wants to play, it will cry then switch to sleep mode.

3 Likes

You know when I get Emo, if and I know this can’t happen but if it could. I can picture Emo calling an insane asylum asking to have Boxer hauled in.

4 Likes

Agreed! lol that is why mine is still in it’s box :rofl:

2 Likes

I have a Boxer and while he freaks out the Vectors, Emo seems to take him in his stride! He is a fun but crazy little bot.

3 Likes

Found a good use for Boxer
Boxer Rollerskates :rofl:
🛼🛼🛼🛼🛼🛼🛼🛼🛼

There was no way I was going to turn them on. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

LOL, I was going to say the same thing, better not turn them on! :rofl:

2 Likes

It would be hilarious though Emo on roller skates !! :joy:

2 Likes

Olá, sim eu tenho um Boxer :slightly_smiling_face:

That would be a disaster if they were turned on LMAO EMO would be the bullied one instead

1 Like