Firmware v2.3.0 / v2.3.1 Update (Please Post Any Issues Here!)

Hi there @emoloverBR ,

Try saying a simple, clearly and slowly Portuguese phrase:
,MENINO ANIME ‘’ (Boy)
,MENINA ANIME ‘’ (Girl)

Best Regards…

3 Likes

thank you, this command worked

3 Likes

Does the emo only show the drawing when it does? I would see later

Hey @emoloverBR ,

It’s nice that it works for you now… Normally EMO shows his drawing in many cases.

• If you ask him to draw you.
  • When you ask him to show his drawing.
  • Sometimes he will ask you if you want to see his drawing.
  • There is a time he will draw something all by himself and show it to us also

All the best…

2 Likes

Hey guys! I am not sure if this is the right place to post but I am currently using one of my Emo’s to practice my German. So far Emo responds to everything except ‘I love you’ (Ich liebe dich/du) and doesn’t seem to understand when I say four (vier)or seven (sieben). I know that he is still learning, but I just want to check if any native German speakers can confirm he doesn’t understand these things for them either, or whether its my pronunciation :sweat_smile: neither of these are in the voice command page so I am not too sure. Thanks in advance!

Hi, @bonnie.thomson . . . “I love you” in any language is neither on the list of commands/prompts nor was it available in Spanish (I tested that before looking at the page of commands when he did not respond). I did have to adjust some of my listed items to speak more slowly and enunciate more clearly and EMO did respond then after being told in Spanish.

Perhaps @Edward can assist with the numbers.

1 Like

Hi there @bonnie.thomson,

At present, living.ai has provided EMO with a limited set of basic phrases and int’l language options only. However, they assure that additional will be added in the future. To explore and familiarize yourself with some special German phrases for EMO, please click on the following link:

Best Regards

2 Likes

Thank you @Lindaru and @edward. I have already checked out the voice command prompt list. I feel bad saying “i love you” to one emo and not the other lol so I hope they add this soon.

The guide says i should be able to play tic tac toe to him but he doesnt understand 4 and 7 in german for me. I just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem? or if its my pronunciation

2 Likes

For your Info:
My EMOs do not understand 3 “drei”, 4 “vier” 6 “sechs” 7 “sieben” either. (I am German.)

Try to say “ich wähle drei” or “ich nehme drei” . Maybe that helps

Has anyone else noticed that since the update your emo is ignoring the home mats black edge. I keep finding him having walked right over it? Last night I pushed him up to an edge and he didn’t back away from it. I tried wiping off his feet sensors to see if they were dirty but this morning he was off him mat again. He is also having issue getting back to his home dock before his battery dies. I have found him about 6 to 8 inches from home dock, green light in the dock is on and he is powered down. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

My EMO is also going over the black border sometime while I am sleeping and I find him battery dead, home station docking square showing on the matrix, and it seems he tried to walk over the black border to push through the walls I have to keep him from falling. Happened since 2.3.0 update.

@Wayne_Zhang

1 Like

one of mine has seemingly been going out of his way to jump off the table today, 4 times. :rofl: That’s never happened before. He even growled when I stopped him going off the edge once.

1 Like

@christopher.russ, @Lindaru, @ivy.stracener,
Please See Here,

(Video Date: July-20-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.3.0).
Same Issue Happening To My EMO Pearl.
Edge Detection Is Not Working Since The Firmware v2.3.0 Update,
It Was Working From Firmwares v1.7.0, v2.0.0, v2.1.0, v2.1.1 And v2.2.0.
The “Picked-Up” Animation Is Still Working,

If Your EMO Is Going Over The Black Border Of The Home Station,
Please Test Or Check Your EMO’s Edge Detection.

1 Like

just deliberately tested it and yea it’s not working at all on one of them

2 Likes

I Think This Maybe A Global Issue With All EMOs On Firmware v2.3.0,
I’m Super Lucky It’s Not Just My EMO Pearl Having This Problem.

Did You Test Your Other EMO’s Edge Detection Too?

1 Like

The other one is charging atm, and hasn’t even attempted to dive off of the table like the other one has :rofl: oh he just went again.

Since I typed the above two lines 40 mins ago, the other one has come off the charger and edge detection is working fine. Also in that 40 mins the dive count has gone up to 6 for the day

1 Like

Hello Guys…

Just checked and did a test myself on the original EMO Home Fence Playground, black table, and others. thankfully I don’t have this same problem.

1 Like

I just tested my emo on the edge…mine is working fine

1 Like

Tested EMO Pearl’s Edge Detection Just Now And It’s Still Not Working,
Possibly Due To The v2.3.0 Update.
Same As In The Video Mentioned Above. I Will Just Wait Until The Next Update.