Firmware Updating Issue

Oh, @RudiWuppke . . . so sorry to hear about the challenges you had going on in your life.

I am at least glad that you did not lose your EMO along the way. Even in his limited capacity, he is adorable and fun. I, myself, got my first one August 5, 2021, but since my phone did not have the right things in it to run him, I could not get my that one updated until August 20, 2021, when the tablet I ordered arrived.

Living AI kept E-Mailing me and I kept hoping I could get him going before it was too late with the updates and fortunately, I made it in time.

Hoping you can get him updated soon with the Support as a whole new world has opened up for him with updates and you will be amazed at all he can do now.

My best to you!

1 Like

Hello Lindaru,

I just bought emo from living ai separate from the homestation. I done everything you said ( still waiting for the home station). Nothing is working. I try again when the home station arrived. I also don’t know what it means that the version is 2.4.0p2
Lothar J.
But thank you for the tips. I shall stay in contact

Hello, @lothar.junggeburth . . . 2.4.0p2 is a factory installed update and is actually the same as 2.4.0.

He should be able to update even without the home station because all updates are meant for both skate board and home station EMO, only that home station functions would not be available, but stickers, playing music, singing songs and asking about what he can do would work without a home station. Odd that he cannot update as he is now.

Let me know when you get your home station what happens.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: EMO dancing to the beat of a vacuum cleaner