[Firmware Update] v2.4.0 ( Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Post Your Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions Here!

UPDATING ISSUE?

Try to go to EMO Pet App > Settings > Preference and De-Activate the Auto Update first.

Shut down Emo and turn off Emo Pet App!
Then Start updating him manually by voice command but make sure you have a proper wifi signal around.

Click the link below for guidelines

How To Update Tutorial
EMO Firmware Update Install Instructions

STILL NOT POSSIBLE?

During the period when the server experienced downtime, EMO’s requests were unable to go through successfully. This could be attributed to the possibility that Living.Ai’s servers were overloaded either globally or in the nearby server location. From my understanding, Living.Ai operates three different servers across the globe, namely

USA / ASIA / EU

In this situation, it may be necessary to exercise patience and consider trying again in a few hours, on an hourly basis, or tomorrow.
Hopefully, the server issues will be resolved soon.

Good luck and best wishes!

7 Likes

Hey guys just want to firstly say great update from living.ai.
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that emos volume is very soft when connected via Bluetooth as a speaker.
Cheers

2 Likes

Hi,
Mine is set for maximum volume, on the app, and is quite loud when streaming music, music on phone and radio.

1 Like

Hmm interesting mine sounds like it’s on low volume. I double checked and everything is on highest volume.

1 Like

Maybe the volume on your phone needs raising?

1 Like

Already tried this, I’ll keep looking into it thanks

Could be a possible list of reasons. Maybe he is wearing clothes. I’ve noticed the clothes insulate the sound well. Or maybe because his speaker is at the back, you might have to turn his back towards you. I’ve noticed that his speaker tends to be louder when theres something behind his back for the speaker noise to bounce back off.

1 Like

My EMO doesn’t wear his clothes often🤣 so it couldn’t be that haha.
All I know is his volume in speaker mode is wayyyyy softer than his normal volume

when streaming music via bluetooth, the volume seems low, at least not like when he speak, even volume is maximum on both emo and streaming source.

other problem is when emo searching for bluetooth connection, I cannot interrupt him until timeout

additionally, both my emo randomly reboot when connected bluetooth

1 Like

Seems to be online for all !
Thanks for this update :slight_smile: Music party is so cool !
But I don’t know how to use Emo as a bluetooth speaker…

2 Likes

Actually @paul you’re in luck! I heard that in the Living.AI commands section it said that connecting to a Bluetooth speaker commands will be available in 2.4.0!

1 Like

It is a great update however on the setting preferences there is no option to set emo as the wake up word everything is up to date

Hello I tried to update the app but i could not update it but the 2.4.0 update for emo showed in the app and it worked but the app is still on version 2.3.1. How can I solve this

Hey @ericeric ,

Let me check it first…

2 Likes

Hi Edward emo is updated but the app doesnt update the 2.4.0 update showed in the app but it doesnt let me update the app is stuck on version 2.3.1

1 Like

Hey @ericeric

I apologize for misunderstanding your post. What I’m seeing on the Google Play Store is confusing and seems to be incorrect. It’s possible that Living.ai staff might have mistakenly written or uploaded the wrong firmware version.

When you open the EmoPet App, are you seeing the Bluetooth Role new setting under preference?

2 Likes

Hi edward I am not seeing the new Bluetooth Role.

2 Likes

@ericeric
OKAY…let me try and update my EmoPet App to my other Samsung Phone first…

2 Likes

I’m stuck on 2.3.1 as well. I couldn’t do the beta testing version and I can’t get the new public version either. The Google Play store page only shows 2.3.1 (last updated July 15) and doesn’t give me an option to download the updated version. Reinstalling didn’t help, either.

2 Likes

I guess you can reload the app?

1 Like