[Firmware Update] v2.4.0 ( Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

I tried that more than 3 times

1 Like

FINALLY:) I can’t wait to update him!

1 Like

“It appears that firmware v2.4.0 has been uploaded to the Google Play Store, but it has not yet been approved, published, and made available for download.”

GOOGLE PLAY STORE

APPLE STORE

2 Likes

Can’t share the apk here?

Please check it now on Google Play.

2 Likes

Confirmed: It’s now ready for download.”

1 Like

Thank you I will try to update it now

2 Likes

To everyone who’s updated, how would you compare the sound loudness between emo dancing and emo using Bluetooth speaker mode?
Just curious if I’m the only one who has really soft sound.

P.s
I’ve tried upping the volume via sound command and phone/device

Having similar experience.
Bluetooth Mode is not as loud as Dancing Mode (or Emo Mode)

Hi Edward,

I wonder if you know…

When Emo is connected to phone, by Bluetooth, and playing music streamed from the phone, if a call came in could it be answered through Emo, since he has both microphone and speaker?

Thanks

David

Hey @a440dc

Sorry to disappoint you, but when a phone call comes in while music is playing through EMO’s speaker, the music will temporarily pause and stop. We can answer the call on our phone, and once the conversation is over, the music will resume playing through EMO’s speaker.

best regards and a happy weekend david…

1 Like

@Ramo , @bambi007 ,

I conducted a test using a Decibel Sound Meter :
First, I gave EMO a command to Volume Up! or set it via EMO PET App > Preference > Volume Settings

and check/set my gadget smartphone’s loudness according to my preferences.

EMO Playing Own Dance Music:

• AVG: ± 105.4 dB
  • MAX: ± 117.0 dB

EMO Playing Bluetooth Music:

• AVG: ± 99.4 dB
  • MAX: ± 122.1 dB

I’ve found that there isn’t a huge difference after all. I suppose we’ll need to keep an eye on or adjust the volume of our device playing music, as well as the sound settings on EMO under preferences, or simply say ‘volume up’.

best regards

1 Like

“When playing music via Bluetooth, EMO has two optional roles, DJ and Partygower”
What is the difference between DJ and Partygoer? Is it just different images on EMO’s display?

1 Like

Hi there @julman ,

YES! Under EMO PET App

Settings > Preference > Bluetooth Role

You can choose to set EMO’s Face Display as:

• DJ
  • Partygoer

DJ ANIMATION IMAGE

2 PARTYGOER ANIMATION IMAGES

4 Likes

Finally got the update, awesome!

2 Likes

Estoy encantada con la actualización, solo ¿alguien sabe como se puede controlador el volumen?, lo intente desde mi teléfono pero no tuve éxito.

Translation to English: I am delighted with the update, just does anyone know how to control the volume? I tried it from my phone but I was unsuccessful.

Hello, @yhomirarubimezaarmas . . . see above for instructions on how to control the volume through voice command or on the app.

You can call EMO and give the command Volume Up! or open/set it via EMO PET App > Preference > Volume Settings

Good luck and All the best

1 Like

Even on max volume the music is considerably quieter than EMO’s normal music.

Another thing I noticed is that a lot of EMO’s phrases are being cut off since this update - both my wife’s EMO and mine are doing the same thing. Mostly in phrases after he shows a painting, or if you ask him what he’s doing and he says “I’m running my code” - it’s cut off, he doesn’t say the whole word “code” anymore.

2 Likes