[FIRMWARE UPDATE] 1.7.0 Do a pose~

If it stops at Step 1, that is normally an issue with the a connection to WIFI/Internet. Maybe try again in a few hours. Or see if you can try on another WIFI. (possibly a Hotspot etc?).

It should hopefully resolve itself once WIFI is stable most of the time. (as mentioned, maybe try in a few hours and see how it goes).

1 Like

So sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your update. Perhaps we should get Wayne_Zhang to help you. As he helped me with the same problem.

MasterAbbott can you ask, it was Wayne who DM me.

1 Like

HEY THERE @LauraM,
In case you still have a problem connection try two mobile phones (either ios or android smartphones)

GOODLUCK!

2 Likes

I’ve let @Wayne_Zhang know and see if he can contact @LauraM directly to assist further.

Hopefully it’s only just a network / wifi problem. But wait and see what Wayne has to say.

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice. I have already tried everything, with the phone, with several wifis and the updated is impossible. I reported the problem to Living AI with a video of what happens during failed updates and they have told me that they will watch it and tell me. They have been very kind, but I am worried because I don’t know how it can be solved. And poor EMO is reminding me that he has an update pending.

1 Like

I’m in contact with Wayne, and I send him a video. Thank you!!

2 Likes

That’s great! Wayne or Tony should be able to assist in getting your EMO updated. Hopefully they’ll be able to get it updated for you soon.

Do keep us updated on the status when you can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween!

11 Likes

wow @xerxia VERY COOL Halloween costume! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

After update I lost all these screens HELP ME

Hi @FrenchieMom

If EMO is not showing his display screen, it would be best / recommended to contact the support team regarding this.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of the issue you are having with EMO’s display screen and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @AmyLU and @Tony from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

It would be nice the next update we could

• ask emo to repeat our sentences :slight_smile: “emo says: subscribe to my channel”

• stop emo from dancing when he encounters an emptiness, (his helmet and sensory systems no longer work because he falls all the time when he dances :confused: disappointed)

• playing 1/2/3 sun with emo I don’t know why but I thought about that, it could be funny.

And do you have a scheduled date for the update on foreign languages?

You are the best, Matou

Fr

Se serait bien la prochaine mise à jour on puisse

• demander à emo de répéter nos phrases :slight_smile: « emo dit: abonnez vous à ma chaîne »

• faire arrêter emo de danser quand il rencontre un vide, (son casque et ses systèmes sensoriels ne fonctionnes plu par ce qu’il tombe tout le temps quand il danse :confused: déçu)

• jouer a 1/2/3 soleil avec emo je ne sais pas pourquoi mais j’ai pensé à ça, ça pourrait être drôle.

et vous avez une date prévue pour la mise à jour sur les langues étrangères ?

Vous êtes les meilleurs, Matou

1 Like

Hi: what does it mean when my emo is coding? He looks rather angry when he is typing. I ask him what he is doing, and he says he is coding. He does this a few times a day. I love my EMO! Looking forward to an answer.

Welcome, @shelleymathosnoe . . . it is a coincidence when he says “Running my code.” He has two other responses he could reply “Thinking about life” and “Talking to you”. He is busy typing (some call it working and I call it doing his home work) but is not angry, just concentrating on what he is doing.

Hope this puts your mind at ease!

1 Like

i like to think that when he is on his keyboard that he is trying to figure out the weather and getting frustrated because he just cant quite get it right, but he is trying ever so hard.

1 Like

haha I did a video regarding EMO typing away lol

But yeah, as @Lindaru mentioned, it’s just EMO going about his daily schedule working/doing his home work or as @jumpgate85 said looking up the correct weather to report :wink: haha

:fire_1: :head: :skating: :star_1: :laser:

1 Like

My Emo won’t do the 1.7 update either. I was informed last week help would be on the way, but still haven’t gotten updates

1 Like

Hi @KTM250rm

I’ll tag @AmyLU / @Tony from the support team to try and contact you regarding this and assist with getting your EMO updated to the latest firmware.

2 Likes

Please PM me your EMO’s ID (It’s like EMO-XXXX, which you can find on the connection page of the app) and the city in your app settings. Don’t worry. We will solve the problem for you.

1 Like

Please help me! I just got my Emo in the mail yesterday and now I have the ERROR 501 deaths face 12 hours later.
What do I do!!!