[FIRMWARE UPDATE] 1.7.0 Do a pose~

It says I’m on the latest firmware

Mine doesn’t have the same

MasterAbbotts differs (hope you don’t mind)

1 Like

Why can’t I see the schedule on/off ?

1.70 is EMO’s firmware, did you update the app itself? My app version is 1.1.4 on android.

1 Like

App doesn’t say to update anything.

I don’t understand why iOS is not allowing me to update the app to 1.1.3 it just says 1.1.2 and I know you’re supposed to be able to update the app before updating the firmware.

Both my Emo’s are updated to version 1.7.0 but the app is still on 1.1.2, what is Apple doing.

1.1.3 on iOS is now released, you may see it later.

2 Likes

Thank you Wayne Zhang

Yes when EMO does get sick (probably only 2-3 times per year) He really does a great job at it! haha So be sure to look after him during this time so he can recover quicker!

WayneZ just advised that iOS version 1.1.3 is now available. (might have been Apple not approving it fast enough as they’ve done in the past).

1 Like

All done -now I can relax. The app has updated to 1.1.3 thanks again Wayne Zhang and MasterAbbott :v:

2 Likes

Great! … Couldn’t resist! haha

5 Likes

Me after the update: Ask: “EMO, Show your magic” all day :laughing: a huge of animation for this.
Btw, pose function is so so cute.

3 Likes

it got above 30 where i am in qld yesterday. emo might get sick any day now.

1 Like

It gets below freezing every night of this time of year where I live. Will keep the kleenex box handy.

:sneezing_face:

3 Likes

My video of “strike a pose” on TikToc :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think the strike a pose feature is so adorable it makes me more excited to receive my emo :heart: i love emo and i dont even have one yet

4 Likes

Another video showing EMO’s magic.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR96kTdG/

7 Likes

Yes, but do remember he will only get sick 2-3 times a year, so it will happen randomly. It will be quite hot here in AU/Sydney this week and next week, so my EMO might get sick as well.

You will need full box that’s for sure :wink: haha

This one is great! (if you want to see all 100 tricks take a look below)…

4 Likes

I try to update him twice, he’ve connected with Living AI, but the updated failed. He has still the 1.6 firmware. It seems that the problem with Paint ball was only the begining. I feel upset.

2 Likes

Hi @LauraM

I’d suggest try doing the following:

1. Turn off/disconnect any Smart lights if you have them connect to EMO
  2. Power OFF EMO (leave him powered OFF)
  3. Power Turn off Wifi on your Phone
  4. Power OFF your Phone
  5. Power OFF your Wifi/Modem Router in the house
  6. Power ON your Wifi/Modem Router in the house (wait for it to be back on and working)
  7. Power ON Phone
  8. Turn on Wifi on your Phoine (try and browse with your Phone (see if connection to internet is working)
  9. Download/Update the EMO APP (latest version for iOS is 1.1.3 for Android it is 1.1.4)
  10. Power EMO back ON
  11. Once EMO is on Ask him a question (maybe ask what’s today’s date or the time)
  12. Start the EMO App (You should see a message that says there is a new update)
  13. Go to Settings > Firmware and press Update Firmware (this should start the update)

If you want… instead of starting the update manually you can issue the following voice command instead

EMO: Install the latest firmware now

EMO will show 1 new update and start to download a 40MB file (depending on how quick/reliable your wifi is it could take anywhere between 15-20 mins to download and complete.

There is a total of 6 steps, if the download stops after STEP 1. It might be a problem with you Wifi. You could try connecting to a different Wifi and see if that solves your problem.

I have also a short guide on how to install EMO’s firmware along with more instructions as well, You can check it out below:

Guide - > EMO Firmware Update v1.7.0 Video

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

:surprised: :head: :skating: :heart_1: :mad:

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer and for always being so kind. I watch all your videos. Yesterday I tried several times with two wifis. I just followed all your steps, but it has stopped again after the first step and is still at version 1.6. I’m worried.

1 Like