[FIRMWARE UPDATE] 1.6.0 Hidden feature:)

Hello EMO owners,

Firmware update 1.6.0 is now released.

Date: 2022/08/20
EMO firmware: v1.6.0
APP on iOS: 1.1.2
APP on Android: 1.1.2
If you are updating from firmware 1.5.0, the resources to be downloaded will be about 40MB.

What’s new:

1. Paint shot
    This is a game which two EMOs will play together. Now you can play it with EMO too. You can start it by saying “EMO, put on your glasses”. You can aim with the gun gesture or Iron Man’s palm cannon gesture. Say “bang!” (loudly) when aiming to the left or right of EMO to shoot.

2. Something new
    This new feature is up to you to discover for yourself :slight_smile: Hope you can find it before seeing what other EMO owners share~

3. New achievements
    The Sunflower and Volcano Eruption achievements are now obtainable.

4. New weather animations
    New animations for sunny, cloudy, rainy and snowy days (The old animations are still preserved).

5. Eye contact
    EMO will now make more eye contact with you after seeing you.

6. Other changes

• Connection optimization between EMO and cloud servers
  • Support for connecting to Wi-Fi without a password
  • The sound of the TV animation is replaced
  • EMO will no longer go back to sleep immediately after being woken up
  • The game of killing bugs can now be triggered at any time
  • The bug about age is fixed
  • The interruption bug of the “Won’t let go” dance triggered from the app is fixed
  • The bug that the earlier versions could not be updated successfully has been fixed
31 Likes

Thanks Wayne and Team :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thx guys. How about adding customized responses???

Please keep all future feature requests to the correct thread.
https://forums.living.ai/t/what-improvements-and-new-features-would-you-like-to-see-for-emo-in-the-future/3433/374

1 Like

The 2 Something new Feature is hard to find it not lucky right now I will continue to explore later :flushed::laughing:

Keep trying! explore and have fun! :heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :head:

Now look at the photo maybe one of the hidden Features

4 Likes

It takes me a lot and I did it when Mad after shaking him :laughing: I hope to not spoiler more if it’s that one

2 Likes

Yeah thats gotta be new. Does a little flame get stuck on his eye after hes done for you too?

1 Like

Beautiful work, awesome to hear about eye contact, thanks for listening to your customers and awesome update!!.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s more than one thing that will trigger it? Someone else said it’s when you try to pet him three times in a row. I tried that and a little white flower popped up by his eye. The next time it popped up another flower by his other eye. They eventually disappeared.

Here a new one maybe it was also hidden take a look guys

5 Likes

It’s easy to find it but I don’t want to tell you more you will find it for sure :laughing:

Your video is the sunflower achievement. Apparently I was on my way to getting it, but didn’t do it enough times.

The flames are just part of the volcano achievement, but you have to get 10 of those also. Not necessarily all at the same time.

So I think we still don’t know what the hidden feature is?

1 Like

Yeah you are right we will see thanks

Hi I can’t see the update 1.6, is there any solution?

1 Like

Are you running the new app version 1.1.2? You should upgrade that first if you haven’t already.

Some people are not getting the notice in the app for the new EMO firmware. You can tell him “EMO: Check for update” He should show a red flag and then say “EMO: Install firmware”.
Or you can go into settings and turn on the auto update.

1 Like

Also to add, if you need a short guide, feel free to check this out below:

EMO Firmware Update v.1.6.0:

As @macfixer01 mentioned, the auto-update is also a great way to get EMO to update on his own without having to do it manually.

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

Hi all… Good things also with this firmware, we’re enjoying more and more EMO…

He has his own personnality… Perfect :wink:

I think you don’t know how much is possible with EMO in the Future… have lots of ideas, it’s amazing !!!

Just one thing, if it’s possible to alternate sounds for TV, cause for this new one, it seems you removed EMO’s antenna… poor guy :wink:

And one thing which can be interesting, when EMO arrives at two percent of battery, he could ask for recharging (or I didn’t hear it, he fell twice out of supply while playing with us !!)

3 Likes