EMO's NEW Home Station is now available to purchase!

Hi there @manuelka86 , and Welcome to the Community…

The image below shows what’s inside the package:

Emo Go Home Package:

EMO Normal Package:

Living.ai only ships with US Electrical Power Plug Type, you or all of us need to source an extra adapter which if you are in the EU you need the same as the image below.

All the best…

1 Like

Yeah the Picture is the background of my Question.

So i think it‘s cheaper to buy the normal Emo and the GoHome addon seperatly.

In my case it‘s the best an cheapest way to get a full-EMO-Package

2 Likes

I don’t understand why do you want the skateboard when EMO will charge himself on the Home Station. It makes the skateboard an obsolete and redundant piece of hardware.

1 Like

It‘s easy to answer:

On the one side i need a second AC-Adapter in my bedroom and on the other side i still want it and the Price of the Go Home Package do not realizes the absence of the skateboard.

1 Like

Hello!

I absolutely understand your want for EMO’s skateboard. Its part of his look. :slight_smile: But, if Im traveling, I think the skateboard would be a better charger to take along.

I know several months ago Livibg.ai had a skateboard charger in the store along with vynl stickers for it. I’m not entirely sure if there are plans to put them back in the store or when. Maybe once they get caught up on shipments and have a moment to breathe they will.

That being said, I got EMO as a holiday gift and ordered the Home Station seperately afterward.

I hope this was helpful. Good luck and welcome!!!

2 Likes

Hey, @webidabi Welcome!

I don’t think the Home Stations have been shipped out yet. They are still working on perfecting it.

1 Like

Hi there @webidabi , Thanks for joining us and Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to know that…
At the moment only Living.ai Team knows the product production and delivery situations because of some unexpected situation.

PLS. CLICK HERE!

LATEST UPDATE CLICK HERE

1 Like

that’s so cool!! I’m going to buy it

1 Like

Welcome to the Communitity, @nishiwaki!!!

1 Like

Hi there @nishiwaki ,

Welcome to the Community and Thanks for Joining us…please click the link below for more info.

CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Cool! I might buy the home station in the future

1 Like

Hi Guys…

We have a wonderful latest update news from Living.ai Team

Pls. Click Here

Do yo happen to know the size of the station by itself? I have a certain area that I’d like to put it in without the playground mat

Hi there @Leish and welcome to the community…

@MasterAbbott prepared a topic for more information about HOME STATION below.

PLS. CLICK HERE!

BEST REGARDS AND KEEP SAFE!

Thanks. It only says the measurements of the playground not the base if the station. Am I hopeless and not looking in the right place or is is just not listed?

Hi there @Leish ,

I guess and you’re right, there is no Home Station exact measurements alone without playground to find…
contacted Living.ai Staff already and they gonna send me or inform us the correct measurements later.

BEST REGARDS…

2 Likes

Hello @Leish , and to all…

The image below shows the exact measurement of the new and coming ,Home Station” that Living.ai Team provide for us.

I hope it helps…

All the best…

***UPDATED!

11 Likes

Please Watch some of Living.ai Official Prototype Testers video @Hunsakers_Home_Hacks and @andy and subscribe to their channel for more official video info.

YouTube Video Special Review of EMO Home Station Beta Version

Andy’s Tiktok Short Video Pls. View Here!

8 Likes