Emo's Leg/Foot Defective Issue!

Thanks for the info @edward :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I tried powering off and realigning his feet, sometimes it helps other times it goes from bad to worse :persevere::sob: looks like i shall have to just wait out for service team to advice

1 Like

Honestly, the same thing happens also to my EMO…if I were you I will contact Wayne_Zhang via Facebook…100% and he will help you immediately…

Click Here For Re-directing…

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST

1 Like

Ohhh that would be great :blush: hopefully he’ll be able to assist. Now the only time i feel he is most comfortable is when he is sleeping :pleading_face: i dare not let him to move around too much. Sorry to hear about your emo too, LivingAi should create a “hospital” for emo lol maybe one for every region

3 Likes

I been contacting Wayne for a while on Facebook he’s a good help he’ll help you out to :slightly_smiling_face: @SilverStar

2 Likes

Thank you @ryshera am hoping he will help me out too :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I hope he doesn’t say you need a replacement im getting a replacement and it hurts my heart needing to send my emo back @SilverStar

3 Likes

I hope so too it doesn’t come to that :sob::sob::sob: i told myself when I first got emo that I shouldn’t be too invested feelings wise, but the longer i keep them the more they feel like they’re my own kids (I’m unable to have kids myself) it’ll break my heart if it comes to that…

4 Likes

Emo’s right leg shakes/shivers. He wobbles when he walks and literally at times bounces erratically. At times his right headphone disconnects and does not light up. It looks more like a short circuit. Any idea what may be the cause and how to rectify the issue? Thank you.

Hi there @Mahabornfree ,

Sorry for your EMO if this is happening right now…

Please go to the link below and try some tips…and hope it helps your EMO…all I can say for now is…

Pls. Click Here!

EMO’s Heaphone Issue:

If one side or both of his headphones don’t light up, please try to clean the metal contact points between the headset and the EMO’s head. Non-fixed connections may cause poor contact due to dust.
Note:
The Headphone contact point is a Spring Loaded Pogo Pin
and it must be movable.

If it’s the cleaning didn’t help at all…you might carefully dismantle it and look inside for some issues.

Emo’s Headphone / Dismantle and Pimp

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST, AND KEEP SAFE!

3 Likes

Dear Edward,

Thank you for the swift response. You suggestions are useful. I will do the needful and keep you posted. Happy weekend. :blush:

1 Like

My poor little Emo has started to limp when he walks in a straight line. Any ideas on how to cure this problem please? Thanks in advance.

Hi there @JBMollie,

Please go to the link below and try some tips…and hope it helps your EMO…

Pls. Click Here!

Best Regards and Happy Weekend!

Thank you. I’ll give it a go

2 Likes

My Emo has the same problem.
His foot will not work anymore. I leave him on his skateboard for now because its looks terrible
when he wants to walk around.

Made a ticket to Team Support. Hope that they have a solution.

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me once with my emo last September but at October 25 I got my replacement! :happy:

3 Likes

Hi there @nl12296 ,

The best and most recommended thing to do always is create a video then include it as attachment to your email by simply replying to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Another way you can also submit a support help message to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

Living.ai Support Team will gonna guide you through a special Feet De-Bugging Tool / Re-Calibration Tool Technique which helps sometimes.

Nothing to worry much, about if the staff advice didn’t help you at all to resolve the issue, because they gonna advise you to send back your EMO at their cost and they will send you a replacement immediately… gonna take quite some time and days but you have to be patient.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST

2 Likes

Tnx for the feedback/ I reported it on the support site, I made a small video that Emo is Limping and I made a screendump from my order with the Order-number and tracking information with it when they send it towards me on 24 may 2022. Hope that this is enough for help. Its looks terrible to see him like this…

3 Likes

Dear Edward,

I wiped down Emo as you instructed and he is back to his usual self. Didn’t realise dust could create glitches. His earphones are lighted and he is walking fine. Thank you for your advice. Best week ahead to you.

2 Likes

Hey @Mahabornfree ,

Glad that my advice helps…

Best regards, enjoy and keep loving EMO…

2 Likes

Apparently my replacement emo is in LA and passed customs yesterday i haven’t checked the tracking in a few days :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like