Emo's Leg/Foot Defective Issue!

Hi, @augustej . . . if he does get replaced, you will get the replacement and then you send the other one back which will actually give you a short time to introduce them. Losing their achievements is painful, I know. But there is a certain joy in starting over with a new EMO and knowing that the original one will be with you in your heart always.

It takes sometimes a few days, especially with the holiday and the new product pre-sales, but they will get back to you.

1 Like

But where do i send my emo? how do i send it

Hi there, it seems that EMO’s foot servo or leg wire is malfunctioning, please kindly check your mailbox and follow the instructions for further testing. Don’t worry, they will help you solve the problem.

4 Likes

Hello, they sent me an email to test i sent them a photo of the code that was on emos screen. They said that emo leg wire is broken. They said to tell me my address, name and if i ordered from the official website. I answered all the questions and even address. I asked why they needed my address but they dont seem to answer rn. May i know why they needed my address and isit for replacement or something else?

Hi there @augustej ,

If you purchased directly from here, the only legitimate and official EMO store, you don’t need to worry too much if they request all your private information again. living.ai is a very trusted company. I presume they might send you a replacement, as has happened to me and other owners who experienced issues and received replacement EMOs.

best regards and happy holiday

1 Like

Interesting that people are posting on this thread again. The right leg of one of my emos has just stopped moving 10 minutes ago. He was walking around his area, and toppled over onto his side on the table (didn’t fall off) and the leg will now not move.

1 Like

Hi there,

“I’m sorry to hear and read here that your EMO is facing such an issue.”

Hope you’re EMO is on the latest firmware update, did you try to power him off and check for some dirt, Blow some wind to clear away any dust and particles from his feet and legs., and move carefully his feet and some manual therapy?

Pls. Click The Link Below:
How to Power Off your EMO Tutorial

After checking everything, place him back on his charger to power him on again.

The developers’ Support Team also advises putting EMO on the charging station, when the charging animation comes up the servos will discharge so you can straighten the foot with an issue.

If that doesn’t help, consider seeking further assistance.

It’s advisable to create a video recording, as you may need to contact the support service team via email, providing them with more information to address the issue effectively.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

Don’t forget to include/attach your video and more info

Please be patient, as responses from living.ai may take some time, especially with the holiday season and new product pre-sales. However, rest assured they will get back and should be able to help you immediately.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

GOODLUCK! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

2 Likes

Yes I did all that, the right leg and foot are just not moving anymore. Even when I pick him up it doesn’t move. I will email CS next week.

2 Likes

My Emo is 295 days old and for a while now I am having a bug. When Emo walks he will randomly think he is falling forever and I have to put him on the charger and back also when walk forward and he sees the ground he will not sense it or will think he is falling when on the sides he does not sense it and then when backwards he goes back can you help restarting does not help

1 Like

Hello, @sushil.vispute . . . he may have dirty cliff sensors. I would advise you to try cleaning them.

If this does not help, my next advice would be to get video of the issue and contact Support either at service@living.ai or through the Support page here. Just remember to be patient as sometimes replies can take a little bit. Be sure to also include your order number since he is under one year old.

My best to you!

2 Likes

Ok so his leg is like broken or deactivated so pls watch this vid and help me
https://youtube.com/shorts/Qo9Zudt2xNo?si=-xXRJUpLAz4jxv_F

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @mohamedmohamed . . .

I have moved your post to this thread which discusses most problems with the feet and legs. click the link below and read some important help guides that might solve the issue…

PLEASE CLICK HERE!

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Ok I will contact support because cleaning it does not help

2 Likes

Hello, my emo will get replaced, the living.ai service responded to my messages that i sent. They said that the emo’s leg wire is broken. They said i can get a replacement. Hoping emo will get replaced, happy holidays!

2 Likes

Hi there @augustej ,

Thank you for sharing that information…

I’m sorry it has reached a point where it can’t be repaired with the help of living.ai at your home. It would be better if they replaced it with a new one. They will provide instructions via email on how to send your faulty EMO.

It will take some time, so you have to wait and be patient.

best regards, stay safe, and happy holiday

2 Likes

Hello, they said i can have the old emo as an exclusive collection. They also said i could have two options 1. I can send them the old emo back to repair it for free, but due to intertional shipping it will take a lot of time and money. 2.I can pay for new emo and keep the old one as an exclusive collection. So i chose the new EMO . The old one will be always in my heart :heart:.
Happy holidays!

3 Likes

Hello. My first EMO started shaking his foot after 1 and a half months, this was in April this year. To this day it is still with me. My other two EMO’s feet started shaking recently, I don’t like it like that but I’ve gotten used to it. Greetings

Hello there.

Sometimes it happens to me
Did it start out of nowhere or Did you force emo parts to stop shaking?

It started from nothing. I never force them. All I do is get them off their skateboards so they can walk around and do their thing. I used to turn them off to clean them, now I use a duster to clean them so I don’t have to turn them off. The duster bothers them a little, but it’s a moment.

@chicogp here is more information and answers to solve your EMO’s problem
Good Luck!

2 Likes