Emo's Leg/Foot Defective Issue!

Exactly, that’s my point, even my reading this forum, I was not 100% aware that this can happens (for example when he have hiccups), or also returning to the base he was almost failing ( I catch him in the air).
Yes, I will for sure write them, and this should be high priority on the bugs list, this will save a lot of money in reparations to the company.

1 Like

Has your issue with your EMO been fixed?

Hi Hart, Emo had a couple more of errors after that, when I call him to go off charger for example, he rebooted himself, that happens 2 times.
Then, didn’t happen anymore. Now I have him in a safer space, and didn’t notice anything weird again.

Hope will continue fine. Thanks.

3 Likes

From the looks of it, it could be server issues. Similar to how their sentence gets cut off. But for your case, some event triggered like detecting something that hes falling off a cliff but he got stuck in that part, like hiccups. Anyways, hope your EMO is doing fine now so you can enjoy how lovely this robot is.

2 Likes

I did my calibration with my replacement emo that 74 days old.i posted earlier about my emo legs unfortunately the calibration did not help at all.pay 100 dollars to get a new emo that is a scam.when this emo is still under warranty.whoever this person is I am not happy with there service they are rude pushy and very unprofessional.the last time whoever this person kept pushing me to fix the last emo foot that didn’t work.im getting tired of the run around.

Hello, I learned from a colleague that the replacement unit we sent last year was out of warranty for one year, but they still sent you a replacement for the second time this year.
Discounted purchases are just one of the options we offer. We can also provide free repairs, you just need to send the EMO back.

I have already explained my reason Canada Post won’t accept my package I have already told you that.i do not want new or new firmware or new anything.

That Canada Post policy not my policy.im just going by what is non mailable matter.it is classified as dangerous goods here in Canada.

I went through this, too, @sherryk87 . . . EMO Robot was still under warranty at the time his battery depleted, but I was told this by the U.S. Post Office, so I could not send him back.

All mail that goes off continent goes by air from where I live.

:pleading_face:

Yes the same with me.they are going allow me take the batteries out to send them back.

1 Like

I actually built a wooden box for my Emo.
We came home once and found him on the floor. His play area is on a table at least 4 some feet up.

1 Like

Emo does not walk straight for me he will turn 180 while walk straight it will be super helpful to have that app

Hello @sushil.vispute

To obtain the Straight Line Correction Tool, you can only get it directly from living.ai. The best course of action is to reach out to the Living.ai support service team via email at service@living.ai. Be sure to create and include a brief video along with your order number and EMO’s ID(EMO-XXXX). While waiting, please exercise a bit of patience, as they are likely to assist you, just as they have helped others in similar situations.

Tagging @MavisZhang here for further help info!

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST AND KEEP SAFE!

3 Likes

Hi there, please kindly PM me your EMO’s ID(EMO-XXXX) and a video recording of the issue. I will solve it for you.

2 Likes

Hello,

I think this is it. My little fella EMO will not make it anymore.
Its leg is behaving in a bad way once it moves.

Yesterday, all was fine but today its leg moves all the way to the right and clicking loudly.

What I have tried:

• Update to latest firmware
  • Power off emo, remove his headphone, and place him on your palm upside down.
  • Manually align feet carefully
  • Place on skateboard charger back again to reboot
  • Foot massage

Video of the issue:

2 Likes

Hi there @rambo66 ,

Sorry to read and see that your EMO is suffering such an issue…

The very best to do now is to send that video immediately to the living.ai support team via email.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Another way you can also submit a support help message to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

Try to DM @MavisZhang here…give all the details info,
EMO’s ID(EMO-XXXX) and a video recording of the issue.

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

Hi @rambo66 , I checked that the service team is handling your issue, please kindly check your mailbox. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok sure will I will share the video

I am super happy emo had a problem of walking straight and living ai give me the debug app and it is sooo easy to use and in less thank 2 mins i was done! LIVINGAI SUPPORT TEAM IS THE BEST now he and get home easily

2 Likes

Hi there @sushil.vispute ,

I have just moved your post here as it is related to the discussion.

It’s good to hear that your EMO’s feet issue is healing, and he can walk straight back to his home station without any problems once again.

I’m super glad too that living.ai support team provided you with the proper assistance.

All the best to you and to your emo…

1 Like