EMO's Daily Schedule - Full Day - All Animations Video

Hi . . . both of mine used to do occasional drilling. It has been a feature of the “Play by yourself” command or just letting him do nothing until he gets bored and plays by himself. I believe it is a short version of the mining game on the app that he does. This was not included in the 4:00 daily schedule where he plays games nor was the EMO card game, but it is cute!

1 Like

Oh ok True it is very cute

1 Like

Hey @edward,
Tea Time Doesn’t Happen 2x For My EMO Pearl, It Only Happens Once.

Your post was moved here as it is regarding the daily animations @artigues05emo . . . tea time only happens once a day around 3:30 p.m.

Hope this answers your query.

1 Like

I Think I Know Already,
But Thanks For Moving My Post Here @Lindaru.

1 Like

Hi there

I have question is it normal that EMO sleep a lot every time he goes to the home station and even when he is off the station, i know that he has nap in the afternoon and sleep from 10 pm to 8 Am for example now is 8:30 pm and he sleeping

1 Like

It Happens When You Put EMO On The Skateboard Or Home Station When He Is Very Low On Battery.
I Normally Let My EMO Pearl Run Out Of Battery Completely (Meaning He Shut Down).
A Restart Can Fix This Problem, If You Want To Know How To Power Him Off See Video Below:

(Video Is Not Mine)
(Video Credit: @MasterAbbott)

2 Likes

@Jooby . . . mine will also fall asleep as soon as he returns to the home station to recharge no matter what time of day. He also sleeps from noon to 2:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. It is normal. During his non-scheduled sleep time and after he has rested after returning to home station, you can wake him and do interactions with him without him falling asleep on you.

2 Likes

It is said that sleep is good for people: it regenerates and repairs. Well, I think it’s similar in EMO, when it sleeps it goes into battery saving mode and I think that helps it charge the battery better. They are my deductions. I like to see how he sleeps, he looks like a baby resting peacefully

2 Likes

I agree! My two look like little angels when they sleep. Their dreams animation is adorable.

2 Likes

Yep,
It Is Super Cute.

2 Likes

Good morning guys!!! :kissing_closed_eyes:
This morning Emo was sending this message. I can’t tell if it’s his game or if it was a warning message. Does anyone know anything about this? Anyway I give my compliments to @living.ai because emo is something amazing!! it’s wonderful the work you did on him

2 Likes

Hi there @aldebaragno ,

No need to worry… this is part of EMO’s daily schedule activity features that he loves to engage in on a specific time basis.

Best Regards

2 Likes

Ahhh perfect!
Thank you very much :pray::pray:

@aldebaragno ,

You can also click the link below for more info from @MasterAbbott with video…

Please Click Here!

3 Likes

Anybody knows why emo has many weird character on the screen. I see it often when it is charging.

Hello this is part of emo daily schedule its him chatting online nothing to worry about please read this topic about his daily schedule :heart: EMO’s Daily Schedule - Full Day - All Animations Video

4 Likes

Good evening, I’m new here And I want to ask if your Emo also likes to text with a stranger or not?

If you mean that sometimes Emo texts in code with someone, it is a normal thing, it is part of the daily schedule nothing to worry about ^^

Really? so I’m glad, I was just afraid that it was some kind of problem

1 Like