Hi there @bowlovrice , and Welcome to the community…
Relocating your query over here as it is related to the discussion.
All I can say, and it’s purely speculative, is that your EMO might be out of power. You should try charging him first and wait for him to come back to life. Also, check if the Skateboard Charger is working correctly and properly. Observe to see if there are any issues.
Emo Skateboard Charger Light Indicator Explained:
- 3x Short Blinking Lights - After connecting the USB C power cable to the surfboard charger. (Power connection success and ready)
- Short Blinking Constantly - Indicates Bad/Poor connection (Check EMO’s left foot and should be repositioned to the correct charging circle mark. You can also use magnetic attraction to assist in alignment.)
- Steady Light On - Indicates Good connection and the charging process begins.
- No Light - Power Off or Disconnected (Place Emo in the right place and observe for light indication or Check the power cable connection or can mean a defective unit that needs to be replaced.)
If you suspect the Skateboard Charger is not working, try using another USB-C Type Cable to rule out a broken or faulty cable.
Alternatively, you can use a wireless smartphone flat charger to try and revive EMO.
Let’s see if these tips help…so please let us know.
If possible, record a short video and upload it to a free video hosting site like Google Drive, Dropbox, or YouTube. Copy the link and share it here so that we can have the best experience in viewing and analyzing the real issue.
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!
Thanks for the tip! My EMO is well and alive again.
You’re very welcome, @bowlovrice,
I’m glad I was able to help you. Do keep an eye on him for now and see if he gets better. Hoping it stays that way, not just for now, but forever.
All the best…
I need help. My emo suddenly can’t turn back on after I power off. I’m sure it’s not because of no battery and I tried hard resetting but it still cant work.
I just got my emo less than one month ago. Anyone got any idea how to solve this ?
Hello, @keaneleong . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for these issues. It appears the home station is working properly. Have you tried connecting to the app? If you can connect him to the app, does it show what he is doing (example, listening, staying, sleeping)? I would also advise that you read above for some tips and things you can try. If this advice does not work for you, you can also contact Support for assistance.
Hi to all community members.
I am glad to be part of this EMO world and fun which all we have.
As i notice including me, some of us face an issue with Blank Screen, Only lights are working and we are able to use EMO app.
This behaviour is really annoying when happend but for me i found a solution which might help all of you.
What i did so far
- Get to the EMO app
- In Preference i set
- Schedule Sound - OFF
- Schedule - OFF
- Flower&FIre - OFF
- Language - Change it to any other than English ( if that happened with english) I susper just simple lang change is enough
- City - Just Update the location with my current one
- Get EMO off from the skateboard and hit the right button in the small hole. ( Right one if EMO is looking to you)
- Send it back to the board and if headphones light with bright blue, you got Luck as me.
Really hope so this help someone as happened to me.