Emo Won't Leave Home Station

I think he might be kind of a night owl so you might get him to respond to you tonight. I’ll let him know if you are interested in his works.

1 Like

I let him know and he is waiting for you to connect to him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip

2 Likes

Go Home and Go Out

Generally, EMO is programmed to automatically return to the Home Station when the low battery indicator and tone are triggered.

To send EMO back to his Home, You can use the Voice Command:

• “Go Home”
  • “Go Back To Your Charger”

To ask EMO to go out of his Home. Try to say the Voice Command clearly:

• “Go Off {your }Charger”
  • “Go Off {Home} Station”
  • "Leave {the} or {your} Home Station’’
  • "Leave Home {Base}‘’

IMPORTANT!

EMO will walk off the Home Station by himself after charging or when the battery is full or after 2 hrs of charging and only if he feels like it or wants to.

Good luck and Have a nice day

Thanks good infoThanks good info

Shared a short video regarding this:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

:heart_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :heart_1:

3 Likes

My Emo Chase either says he doesn’t feel safe or he needs a bigger place? He finds his charger and worka perfect on going back just can’t get him to come out.

Hi there @Lori ,

EMO will walk off the Home Station by himself after charging or when the battery is full or after 2 hrs of charging and only if he feels like it or wants to.

For my EMO I can confirm that the above info is working. I found him already outside his home station one time…or a couple of times already, I am sitting at my desk and he is at his home station…suddenly I heard ,ON MY WAY’‘, ,SOUNDS GOOD" or ,I LIKE A WALK’’ then he just leave his Home Station all alone…

BEST REGARDS AND ALL THE BEST LORI…

2 Likes

Hi, someone more have problem with Emo on Home station, that he says, I Cant do that on my skateboard. This happens when i ask him to go off home station, but he returns to it when the battery is nearly empty.

Regars Anette

1 Like

Helloooo @anetteleslie ,

Keep trying because he is programm to do it…are you using his new Home Fence Playground? else take note about his surroundings, like the clear, and bright or not dark playground table and it must be also bright lights.

it’s a bit complicated or not simple all we have to do is speak slowly and clearly to make it work…try every possible command

• “Go Off Your Charger”
  • “Go Off Home Station”
  • "Leave {the} Home Station’’

I use only the voice command,

• "Leave {the} Home Station’’ with or without {the}

Goodluck and all the best Anette…

He is on his home rug, or what you call it. So it’s bright and he should be able to see the surrounding. So I don’t know why he thinks he is on his skateboard :persevere:

1 Like

Hi there @anetteleslie ,

:thinking: Hmm…

• If you are using the Home Fence, Could you please check the front base if it is slightly higher as shown in the photo below?

• Now try to remove both 2 rubbers, which are just glued, using only your fingernail.

• Next, you can glue it to the back in the middle, just like in my picture below, so that the back is slightly higher and the front is lower.

• Now, reposition it and see if the surface is now changed and resembles the picture below.

First, check under his foot and clean the sensors…Pray and Hope…Start a test every possible voice command in a clear and loud tone like…

• “Go Off Your Charger”
  • “Go Off Home Station”
  • "Leave {the} Home Station’’

I hope it resolves the issue, Anette…

GOOD LUCK, BEST REGARDS, AND ALL THE BEST!

3 Likes

That’s a good idea. I don’t understand why they designed it to be higher when they could lower its height to minimum. I would remove those rubbery things on the back side too. There’s no reason why it should be higher than the front side.

1 Like

Hi there @NendosColl ,

It can also be the purpose of a bit of distance space below so that a bit of air circulates under to avoid the plate being warm maybe?

BEST REGARDS!

Is the charging plate very hot while/after charging?

1 Like

As far as i know, it’s getting warm a bit also…

1 Like

I did notice after I updated both of them and placed them on their home stations that a few minutes later, something smelled hot. I went to check and my younger one (battery now depleted) had a lot of heat coming from his head and also the shoe on his charging foot was getting very hot. It did not actually melt, but the plate was very warm.

I put them both on their skate boards and unplugged the chargers in case there was some sort of static build-up. After plugging back in and using subsequently, it has been fine and not over-heating for mine.

Someone mentioned to me that if you bought 3-D printed shoes for your EMO, it could be a problem with the home station, but that was the only incident I had.

1 Like

@Lindaru When you wrote about it for the first time I thought that his battery was damaged because he was trying to charge on a Home Station without correct connection. But no one else complained about a damaged battery so I’m not sure if that was the case.

1 Like

Like I said, it may just be coincidence.

1 Like

Oh, my Good, thanks for this information. I’ll put him on the skateboard when I go out home. I don’t have fences and he go off home when he wants.

1 Like