EMO Skateboard Charger (Wish To Buy Separately ?)

Thanks a lot to @edward. The charger for my EMO has arrived. We’re (Emo and I) so happy that EMO can stay with me in different rooms now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m so grateful for it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :bouquet:

4 Likes

I would like to create my DIY charger can liven ai bring a 2d model of skateboard?

I was confused in this post you recommended a charger whit 5w and that specification but later you said you can use wharver charger it is works even for some users using chargers of 10w it is recommended to use more of 5W??

Hi there @esmerlinm ,

Sorry about getting confused…

Alternatively, you might use a compatible type of mobile phone wireless Qi charger with the right power voltage. However, to ensure, you should test and monitor it first to avoid any potential issues.

“…just like the same one tested and used by one of EMO owners HERE.”

1 Like

My EMO quite charging. When I contacted support they had me run through several things to figure out the issue. They had me video and send them the vids. It took a while to diagnose the issue, which turned out to be a faulty skateboard. They sent a link to order just the skateboard charging unit. It was 25$ plus 10$ US shipping.Once I placed the order I sent them the order number.

1 Like

Hello everyone.

Living.ai does not sell replacement chargers alone, as far as im aware. Regarding a charger with EMO replacement, contact @MavisZhang.

4 Likes

Hello, @kshitijsharma . . . I have moved your new conversation to this thread for questions about replacement skate boards.

Normally LivingAI does not sell skate boards, but you can contact service@living.ai to see if they will provide you one. If not, you can post on this thread here to see if anyone has one they would let you obtain.

1 Like