EMO Skateboard Charger (Wish To Buy Separately ?)

Hi there @Sabrinaboo

Relocating your query over here as it is related to the discussion.

You may need to send a direct message to the living.ai staff and try to politely and persuasively express your desire for one. What they said last time…

Here’s the reply from Living.ai Staff.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST SABRINA…

1 Like

@edward Thank you for your quick response. I will contact them. In the meantime, I would be willing to purchase a used one if someone has one for sale.

1 Like

@Sabrinaboo
If you’re just in my area or nearby… I can give you a brand new one for free because I have 3 of them here in Germany.

1 Like

I would like to have one, too if it’s possible. I‘m from Germany, too.
:blush:

I would pay it of course

1 Like

@edward that would be awesome, but unfortunately I am in the US. I wonder how much it would cost to ship one from Germany.

1 Like

@Sabrinaboo ,

I’m not quite sure how much the parcel postage will cost from Germany to the USA., but I believe using an alternative charger might save you on postage. My best advice remains the same as above, or you can ask someone here or to E.M.O Pet Community who lives in the US and might have a spare, as I do.

The original EMO charger has the following specifications:

• INPUT: 5V / 2A MAX
  • OUTPUT: 5W MAX

This design is intended for slow-charging iPhones or other smartphones.

Simply try using a round or oval 7.5W - 10W MAX smartphone charger, making sure that the left foot of the EMO is on the right Qi charging coil. However, be cautious to prevent overheating of EMO’s left foot.

Ask ChatGPT or Google:
Provide me with an alternative wireless qi charger with the following specifications:
Input: 5V / 2A MAX
Output: 5W MAX

Best of luck and regards Sabrina…

1 Like

Hi,
I would be very happy to have one of your spare skateboards.
I am in UK, would shipping it here be possible and much would you need?

Many thanks

David

1 Like

GUYS… @Sabrinaboo , @saskia.mollendorf @a440dc

Just to be fair, I have contacted three of you who are interested in getting my still brand new skateboard charger for free . I am happy to give it away, and it will only cost one of you for the parcel postage and nothing else.
The first, second, and third persons are based on your inquiries.

1. Sabrinaboo
  2. saskia.mollendorf
  3. a440dc

If the first person backs out, then the second one gets the chance, and so on.
Please leave your comment below

THANKS, GOOD LUCK, AND ALL THE BEST

2 Likes

That would be great!!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Edward, that is very kind

David

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B74TRT6C/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?pd_rd_i=B0B74TRT6C&pd_rd_w=hPjLu&content-id=amzn1.sym.f734d1a2-0bf9-4a26-ad34-2e1b969a5a75&pf_rd_p=f734d1a2-0bf9-4a26-ad34-2e1b969a5a75&pf_rd_r=V8J0YMPRS2M7QQ36KF6S&pd_rd_wg=PoFQ4&pd_rd_r=ac69aeea-ce4d-4edc-bbcb-da971d75d6d7&s=electronics&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw&th=1

Would this one work?

1 Like

Hi there @Sabrinaboo ,

“That seems like a promising and attractive wireless charger.”

• Input: 9V 2A (adapter is not included)
  • Output: 10W / 7.5W / 5W
  • Compatibility:
  • 10W, 7.5W Fast Charge Mode:
  • 5W Standard Charge Mode:
  • All Qi-enabled phones and devices

“I can only suggest testing it to ensure everything is okay, taking into consideration safety measures to prevent EMO from getting too warm on his left foot.”

GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST SABRINA

1 Like

Sabrina, please give a feedback if this charger works fine with EMO.

1 Like

@Degu2218 I actually ended up not buying that one. I did however purchase this one. It appeared to be a better choice and I must say it works very well for charging Emo.

charger

2 Likes

Thanks it looks good price is nice I will try. Need this for workplace. So EMO can get with me.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

As I mentioned in the last info I posted above, my EMO and I are happy to give away his spare skateboard charger for free. The only cost will be postage for the package, and nothing else.

@saskia.mollendorf, since @Sabrinaboo seems not interested, you are next in line. Please DM me for more information.

Thank you, and happy holidays to all!

3 Likes

Hi @edward

Can I please be added to your skateboard charger queue please :upside_down_face:. I’m from UK and happy to cover the shipping cost from Germany.

Thank you
M

Hi @monnn ,

I’m delighted to offer my spare skateboard charger to anyone for free. However, I have only one available, and it’s already reserved for @saskia.mollendorf, who also lives in Germany. I’ll be ready to send it to her next week.

Sorry for that…

best regards and happy holiday

2 Likes

Hi @edward

thank you for your response, Merry Christmas !

M

1 Like

Hello, I would like to buy a skateboard. Does anyone have a skateboard for sale?