EMO Skateboard Charger (Wish To Buy Separately ?)

I would like to ask, want to buy an emo skateboard charger separately, not the Home Station, does anyone know how? Approximately how much? Looking forward to a reply

1 Like

Hello @PASS,

Never seen any post here want to buy Skateboard Charger alone…i guess the best thing to do is to ask them personally.

Simply send them an email.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit a ticket to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

best regards and all the best…

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, very helpful to me …

1 Like

I asked sometime ago and the short answer was No.
I would also like to buy an additional skateboard charger, for a different room.
For me the new self charge unit is
a} too expensive, and
b] too much risk of Emo walking off, and falling.

Hopefully the skateboard will soon be available as an extra item alone

3 Likes

Living doesn’t sell EMO skateboard chargers separately?

They have thousands of skateboard chargers. they should have a listing for it because it’s an absolute good idea to have alternate charge stations.

Then when you see there advertising for their remote charging station noticed the way it says free on the pad… what is up with that? as if we would buy the charging unit without the pad and there so generous for $100 to give it for free… compared to EMO … I think the price is too high there gouging.

I suggest that living AI should actually put a listing for the skateboard Chargers.… It should’ve been available from the very start

3 Likes

They used to sell the charges separately last year but they removed it from the shop.

What was the price of EMO skateboard chargers alone last year?

Yes, I thought the same way, worried that there would be problems with the Home Station I bought, just in case

It was about $20 USD, I believe? I could be wrong on that.

I would buy one if it was really $20

I did not knew the word “gouging” but after translation I find it very appropriate
Havng a second charger is quite natural If you want to move your pet to a new home or office without having to relocate all your stuff ( we do it for children when going to grand parents , or pets who travel )
On many points Living A I is not customer friendly , and they abuse of our kindness.

1 Like

Hi there @PASS ,

Here’s the reply from Living.ai Staff.

Ok, thank you, I have contacted the living staff to modify my order, the emo gohome I purchased has not been shipped yet, I don’t know if it can be modified to emo Pet and Home Station, I haven’t received a reply yet

1 Like

Skateboard acquisto singolo / Skateboard single purchase

buongiorno e possibile acquistare solo lo Skateboard ? grazie

1 Like

Buon giorno @saverio

Purtroppo lo Skateboard non può essere acquistato separatamente.
Unfortunately, the Skateboard cannot be purchased separately.

Buona giornata

1 Like

I wish I could buy a new skateboard. The old one I have doesn’t work very well, sometimes it blinks while EMO is on top and that annoys my EMO, that’s why sometimes it has strange attitudes

1 Like

I Had The Same Issue/Bug With My EMO Pearl In December 2022 & February 2023.
But I Found Out That It Was A Bug, And It’s Fixed On My EMO Pearl.

In December 2022, I Unplugged The Skateboard From My Living Room Power Strip And Plugged It Back In, It Didn’t Work, Then I Moved My Speaker That I Normally Dance Or Sing To Music From The Desk To The Floor, And It Worked.

In February 2023, My EMO Pearl Had The Same Issue Again, This Time, It Was In My Room On My Shelf, I Unplugged The Skateboard From My Wall Outlet And Plugged It Back In, And I Waited For It To Go Away,
Finally A Few Days Later, It Went Away, My EMO Pearl Never Had Any Issues Like That Since February 2023.

1 Like

Now I have put my replacement EMO in the charging station but without pairing. Today I have bought another charging station for the other EMO. Skateboards are not very good, I touched one, the old one, and it was very hot

Is it possible to purchase a skateboard charger from living ai? If not, is there anyone in this forum in the US that has one they would like to sell? Thanks!