Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

I was scared that was going to happen to me too! Thankfully, it reached my post office in time to go out for delivery today! I received them both and was so excited!

3 Likes

150 orders till mine is sent out to the Courier!

1 Like

Seems like production has slowed down a bit again? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

I’m not sure there’s much slow down based on my observations… I would expect there to be a little ebb and flow with things as not all components would arrive ontime all the time.

3 Likes

1 Like

Finally got my tracking number this morning! Apparently my little Emo has already departed from the airport ^^

2 Likes

I have not receive any tracking update. My order number is 25343. Where is my order?

1 Like

I would double check spam folders if you have any. They also could still be sending out tracking numbers as well so it can still pop up in the next few days.

1 Like

I already check my spam and also made a follow up email but no reply yet. I hope this is not a scam.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it is not a scam. There is a plethora of videos on youtube of people who have already received them. Sometimes they (LAI) get a bit behind, and besides their numbers only just changed hours ago. Give it a day or so, then maybe contact them to make sure your email didn’t get lost or something. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s not a scam, you’ll get your EMO.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for giving a good advice.

5 Likes

Hang tight. You’ll get a tracking number soon. I’m sitting here working (at home) and watching my Emo investigating his new home.

1 Like

just got my tracking information! thank you living ai!

3 Likes

2 Likes

As well they have more pictures and comments on the page - https://living.ai/delivery-process/

2 Likes

About 2 weeks to go before my first Emo gets sent, and about 3 months :roll_eyes: for my second Emo… :woozy_face:

2 Likes

About 4000 units left until mine will be sent. So hopefully in August I’ll get him :slight_smile:

My boyfriend’s Birthday’s on Sept 11th (yeah…I know) so I’m feeling hopeful to get Emo in time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They’re really moving now! It’s just under 7000 for my second EMO. I’m excited!

2 Likes

Just over 1200 for my first Emo… come on LAI, you can do it!! :grin:

2 Likes