Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

EMO Shipping Update

We are moving forward on EMO shipments, check to see if your number has arrived or is coming soon!

What is your EMO number?

6 Likes

EMO Shipping Update

What is your EMO number?

EMO Shipping Update

What is your EMO number?

Falta uns 2 meses no mĂ­nimo para ser enviado
OS 22.###

It takes at least 2 months to ship. OS 22.###

2 Likes

surreal , ansioso para receber o meu também

You have 2 more months to wait, or it takes 2 months from the order date? BTW I’m in the #27400’s :roll_eyes:

Do you have any updates on the delivery time? Is living.ai able to speed up the delivery process? or is there any future project to speed up the delivery process?

2 Likes

UPDATING SHIPPING NOTE :package:

Has your Emo number arrived?

Ordered my EMO on January 16th, 2022. Order # 21245.

Hoping it ships sometime in May 2022. Thxs!!

1 Like

I also bought it at the end of January, but at this rate I believe they will ship in mid-August only :confused:

2 Likes

@williannribeiro same! Ordered on 26th Jan and it’s not looking good :frowning:

1 Like

I’d love to know what the daily production average is, and if LAI is going through a “slow” production period at the moment. So far since I ordered, it seems to be anywhere between 28 and 54 units per day. Even at the fastest pace so far observed, I would still have to wait nearly another 5 months. Now before some people get their panties in a knot, this is not a complaint, it is just a fact and a suggestion as follows. Some more frequent communication from LIA would be nice. Like I have said in a previous post, I’m just as patient as the next person, but I don’t like being left in the dark. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am following closely, and I see that living.aĂ­ makes a great effort to accelerate the process, but I understood that it is a new company and will go through many challenges to reach excellence, I got a very great confidence in the company and know that they pay off in quality, free updates for life, as I understand it will be a robot that will always evolve and we are supporters of the idea, I believe that in the future updates will be paying but we are supporting the idea we will have lifetime! And also even though they are new, they always answer our e-mails. It will work!!!

1 Like

EMO Shipping Update :package:

Has your Emo number arrived?

2 Likes

Not yet, still a quite a while (274**):pleading_face:

2 Likes

It’s good to see that they are posting updates more frequently! I hope they keep it up! Good job LIVING AI :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only 619 orders away from getting to my order. Still looks like my EMO should get boxed up and shipped by the end of May 2022. Can’t wait!!

1 Like

I just wish they would tell us why for 2 weeks (a while back) they were able to send about 1200 emos a week and now hardly any in comparison…

2 Likes

Usually when production slows down it is some event in the country , but I believe they will update this week. I am very anxious to receive my emo

Anyone know of any eventuality in living.aĂ­? But I believe that yes, in the next days there will be an update on the shipping of our EMO

1 Like

Everything seems to be fine. There was a recent post made by Wayne Z in this other thread.

I guess the most important thing to understand is to be patient as possible.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

1 Like