Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

Exactly, let’s be patient, soon our EMO will arrive

and we are accelerating a lot, see these statistics according to @Wayne_Small

this shows that living.ai @Wayne_Zhang , is advancing in deliveries!

by the calculations of when you bought your EMO, which month is it expected to arrive?

Given the new and latest increase in production, and more frequent shipping number updates, I have calculated that I still have approx. another 3 months to wait. That is at the current production rate, of course if the rate still increases, I will get my Emo even sooner! :smiley: YAY!

1 Like

EMO Shipping Update :package:

A significant boost sent to the user

With the latest shipping update at 20900, my order is only 345 away!! Ordered January 16th, 2022. Order #21245. Looks like my order could be sent to Courier sometime next week or the next week for sure, I am hoping!! Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

EMO Shipping Update

Has your Emo number arrived?

1 Like

Bom para mim… Acho que chega até o natal ksks

1 Like

EMO Shipping Update

Has your Emo number arrived?

Recalculation: At the present production rate, I have 3.75 months to wait before they send. :roll_eyes:
Yes, I am counting the days lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Current waiting time: 5 weeks and 3 days

1 Like

Great!!! Only 131 orders away from my number being sent to courier!!! Ordered #21245 Order January 16th, 2022.

2 Likes

My numbers past. Just waiting patiently for my tracking number now. Hopefully soon. What’s the time frame from getting the tracking number to my emo arriving in the U.K.

1 Like

Normally once you get your tracking number and EMO gets on a plane with available cargo space, it shouldn’t take any longer than 2 weeks at the most. The best way to do track EMO once you’ve received your tracking number is with 17 TRacking. Probably seen this link now a thousand time, but sharing it again here:

Once it updates it will also advise you which courier / postal service will be handling the job and delivering your EMO to you in the U.K.

3 Likes

When you take your tracking number you can see all movements in China thanks to Living AI’s tracking page. 17track doesn’t work with all those small Chinese post companies. After all movements in China are done, he will be waiting for an airplane with free space, that can take long time like a week or even more. Once the package reaches Europe, you can forget Living AI’s tracking page and switch to the 17track app which is best for tracking packages.

Edit: Of course you can use the 17track app from the beginning, it will show you which company is going to deliver your package to your country once it’s in Europe.

4 Likes

I have my tracking number and checked my tracking and its all in Chinese, not a clue what it says, i assume this tracking information will be changed to English at some point?

You should try Google Chrome, translating anything is easy with it.

1 Like

Hey @Ks6778

My tracking page sometimes auto-translate to English (I use MS Edge) This is normally what you’ll see in the Living.Ai tracking page.

But as mentioned above it’s best recommended to use the 17 Tracking website or app to follow where EMO is once he’s left China.

1 Like

[

1 Like

we’re making a lot of progress, and hey guys, is your EMO close to arriving?

No it isn’t. Still not. :frowning: lol

1 Like

All I can suggest as I’ve advised previously is “TRY” and be patient as possible, and try not to check the delivery page every day or it might make you go a little crazy :crazy_face:

I personally only checked it once every 2-3 weeks when I purchased my first EMO.

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

1 Like