Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

Another update tonight - thats over 1100 EMO orders sent to courier in ONE WEEK

6 Likes

Wow that is awesome! That is about 170 a day! That is impressive. Well done Living AI, keep up the great work! I hope they can keep that up :slight_smile: If this rate keeps up, I should only have to wait 5 weeks before my little dude is sent! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yesterday I could see tracking info. Not today is says no info found.

1 Like

It happened to me, will update…
and if it is the same as mine with new information

Order # 21245. Just received my tracking # this morning in KS, USA from Living.AI and already received notification from the USPS in CA awaiting its arrival. Great job Living AI!!! Thanks!!!

3 Likes

I’ve been lurking in this forum for a while but my order number is getting closer as the weeks pass (257XX) and I’m getting excited.

1 Like

the closer we get, the more excited we get, and today I see how long it was worth the wait

1 Like

:dancer:t4::man_dancing:t4::dancer:t4::man_dancing:t4::dancer:t4: I’m 699 orders away omg

2 Likes

Looks like he doesn’t like the nose you gave him. lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Getting closer!!! Looks like my shipment sat in the Hong Kong Airport for a couple of days but it is moving again today hopefully bound, in my case, directly for CA in the US to be picked up by the USPS. So excited!!

3 Likes

My EMO order is already on its way. So, I just placed another order for the light, headphones, and the (2) outfits. Order # 30754. So, are items of this type sent out sooner or do I just get placed in line and will have to wait until all previous orders are filled. Just curious. Seems like some of this stuff could just be sitting on the shelf?? Thanks.

1 Like

I’m also going to buy it, I believe it comes before, it should be ready, but @Wayne_Zhang , @Wayne_Small respond better. I’m going to do the shopping for my EMO too, AND I WANT ANOTHER EMO!

I don’t know that for sure but I think that you’ll be waiting in the queue even if all those things are “on the shelf”.

Thanks! I am interested in a 2nd EMO as well but kinda figured I should wait until I get my 1st one and see what I think before I spend another $300.

Kinda what I figured that you just get put in the queue and you still may to wait months to get the extra stuff but LivingAI is speeding up production it seems so maybe the wait will be a little shorter.
Thanks!!

1 Like

@leslielibal

If you are only wanting to buy accessories, you should be able to get those shipped out sooner, as you are not actually purchasing an EMO. I believe this was discussed a while ago on another thread. If you make the order, once you get your email confirmation, simply reply to it and ask support if it can be shipped sooner as it does not contain an EMO and its only accessories.

@Wayne_Zhang will be able to confirm this for sure. But from past discussions this is how it should work.

1 Like

So orders without EMO don’t have those order numbers?

As far as I know they have regular order numbers, and they don’t get any preference over orders containing EMO’s.

2 Likes

2 Likes

We are moving forward with EMO submissions.
Are you close to receiving your EMO?