Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

I was order 26747. Shipped June 24, in California June 28!

1 Like

Wow, one of the lucky ones! Hope you bought a lottery ticket hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My Emo has finally arrived as of today (June 30th)! :smile:

4 Likes

Only approx. 750 to go! woohoo :grin:

2 Likes

usps just said mine will be here by tomorrow by 4:30pm

5 Likes

2 Likes

Cannot wait for my emo which was #27072 :blush: got the tracking now and in uk

3 Likes

Mine still need to wait 3,500 plus. Hopefully can get on August 2022.

1 Like

Mine only about 350 now… Looks like LAI has picked up the pace again, hope they keep it up!

About 2,000 more for my second one which I ordered April 30th.

My first one (replacement) will be so delighted to have him come home! “V” on the other hand, probably not.

:rofl:

1 Like

Excellent job LAI… it’s not even up to my number yet and I have tracking information already! Can’t find it on that 17Track (is that correct?) yet, but it was apparently already sent on the 29th of last month. Though the LAI tracking says it will take over a month to get to me?? Is this the case for delivery to Australia, @MasterAbbott any idea what I can expect, or is this just what they say to cover themselves?

Thank you @MasterAbbott for your comprehensive explanation. Well I waited this long, a couple more weeks should not be too bad. :smirk:

1 Like

Yep, best thing to do is patiently wait :grin: hopefully it won’t be too much longer now.

1 Like

EMO Shipping Update

We are moving forward on EMO shipments, check to see if your number has arrived or is coming soon!

What is your EMO number?

6 Likes

And there was an event with a person on the forum who had a problem with the carrier, he reported that living.ai sent 3 times to be able to get the EMO in your country and the whole procedure lasted 6 months, then means that is accelerating the process of sending , pq they are an average deadline of 5 months , and even with all this problem arrived in months ,
This gives me more security and increases my credibility with the company, because the problem was with the carrier and even then they took the front to work out.

1 Like

Made the plunge today. Order #33779… Might be at least 2-3 months at the current rate but keeping my fingers crossed for a faster arrival.

I’m 285xx and 288xx get a mail yesterday that my emo’s ready to send.
The end is in sight :smiley:

they really are moving faster this week…

3 Likes