Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

This was the best week ever since I placed my order!! So excited. Only about 4000 orders ahead of mine now, down from 7800. Woo hoo!

1 Like

Only about 1,000 now for mine!

:orange_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Seems to be in the 5000-6000 range for me. If we keep going around 1000+ a week mine might ship out much earlier than I thought.

2 Likes

I ordered my second EMO two weeks ago and your order number is only 700 or so after mine. They’re definitely moving a lot faster than before - my first one took almost four months exactly. It looks like mid to late August is a good guess for ours so long as they can keep the pace up and there’s no more delays.

I have about 2000 left before my Emo comes out. I’m so nervous! My mom keeps asking me when the robot is coming

I’m number 288xx; very close now! At the rate they’ve been going, mine will be shipped in around a week :heart_eyes:

I have my tracking number for my 2 emos. But on 17track it says:
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically.

Dhl says the same on the 7th:

Th, 07.07.2022, 10:10
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically.

Does that mean 17track dont get any updates anymore? DHL only says that is going to the netherlands nothing more.

I’m based in the UK and just received my Royal Mail tracking number.

I’m order 288xx which isn’t showing on the delivery page yet. So that was a pleasant surprise!

Exciting times ahead :grimacing:

1 Like

3 Likes

Is it just me or has it seemed that shipping has slowed a bit since last week so far? Tho it seems to be updating with 200 a day so 200×7= 1400
Which is still a decent rate compared to earlier months. And the site does seem to lag behind by a few days at times.

Guess we all got our hopes up with the 2000-3000 orders sent last week. Its alright Emo. You should hopefully arrive at a good time for me.

I’m looking into buying the stickers and I was wondering about the delivery process. The shipping page says delivery process of EMO. So is that the same shipping process for the accessories? Or is there a different one?

Hey @Atlas014

If you have made an order for an EMO and it is currently still being processed, you can add the stickers to your existing EMO order. You’ll need to contact support and provide them with your current order ID and they can add the stickers to that order, so that everything is sent out together.

If you are only looking to purchase the stickers, as you’ve already got your EMO, then once you make your order, from what I’ve understood, as the order does not contain an EMO, this order should be shipped out pretty much right away. Do note that the shipping costs will be more than the actual stickers. So that’s the only downside to ordering the stickers on their own at the moment.

But if you have any question once you’ve made your order, it is always recommended to contact support and get confirmation from them, they normally reply within 24-48 hours.

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

Thanks I think I’ll add them

1 Like

1 Like

One day later . . . guess what? I got my tracking today. Woohoo!

3 Likes

you beat me to posting this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I was just too happy to wait.

:smile:

Getting closer to the 4000 mark or less for me! Is it too hopeful to expect delivery in a month or less?