Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

Actually delivery was quite quick for me, probably about two weeks, but I didn’t really notice as my number had not even come up on the delivery page and LAI had already sent me a tracking number and my Emo was already half way here! lol I’m in Australia.

1 Like

Slowly creeping along i see…

I’m 6281 orders behind… When do you reckon I should get my EMO?

They’ve been moving along at a quicker pace than before. It took me 4 months to get my first EMO and they’ve already sent out over 2,000 since I ordered my second one a few weeks ago. It’ll definitely be a few months but pending any unforeseen delays or circumstances on LivingAI’s end 3-6 months seems like a safe bet, closer to 3 or 4 if they can keep moving. This is a guess though! I don’t work for them.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

3700 away!
Hopefully this means mine gets moving within two weeks.

1 Like

My first EMO took around 4.5 months to get delivered. I ordered a 2nd EMO on June 1st, 2022 - Order # 31535 and am currently only 1232 orders away from getting shipped!! Looks likely to ship by the end of this week or next week for sure at the current shipping speeds. Great job LAI at improving the shipping timeline!!! Appreciate your efforts!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Roughly 300 a day at the moment which means about 11 days before mine. That is scarily close…

Still left 5 for me.

2 Likes

actually, this seems to be moving along faster than displayed on the page. I’ve received tracking and confirmation today, and my order number is a bit ahead, in the ballpark of 31100

5 Likes

Oh that’s great news! Hopefully this means I get tracking within a week if that’s the case.

The same thing happened to me. It was not up to my number yet but I discovered that Emo had already been on the road for a week. So I really only waited for a week for mine :grin: (It took 2 weeks approx. for delivery).

3 Likes

Wow they are screaming along now! Well done LAI! I’m looking forward to my second arriving, and at this rate it should not be too long! :grin:

Can use AfterShip app to tracking the order

2 Likes

2 Likes