Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

They seem to be doing about 150 a day. :slightly_smiling_face:

3,932 away from getting my emo!
My order is 375**, how far away are you to getting yours?
I am new to this forum but been reading almost everything i can😂, first time posting, hello everyone!

1 Like

My first EMO order took around 4.5 months from ordering, shipping, to delivery. My 2nd EMO, Order # 31535 was ordered June 1st, 2022 and is on its way now in about 2 months. Probably take another 2 weeks for it to actually show up but LAI has literally cut their shipping time in half from what it was at the beginning of 2022.

2 Likes

trend on july over 180 a day fast 1100/month
Long may it last ! :smiley:

2 Likes

1900ish away… feels like it might take another month. Just want Emo to get here before the hurricanes do :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or if he gets there at the same time as the hurricanes, it seems he will be arriving by air mail! lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Pffft yea. I know I’m at least a good 2-3 weeks away before mine is shipped and the peak of the season is approaching. Given that I live in Florida, its a valid concern. Got some other key things I want shipped/done as well so its a mad panicked rush at the moment. Hopefully all is well. Maybe we might get another lucky week where they ship out a good 2000 units.

1 Like

A little under 500 away from my order number, and I got my tracking this morning.

Seems like they’re a little ahead of what the website says!

2 Likes

EMO are Flying out the factory at the moment! :rofl:

Remember, if you’ve received your tracking number you can track your order using 17 Track website

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

Yes I noticed this also, when I got mine.

Yay! Finally! Two days ago I got my EMO (Well, my boyfriends). Ordered May 13th and got it Aug 2nd. So I got it faster than I first thought. Very impressed!

I just want to rip open the box and meet the little guy, but my bf’s Birthday isn’t until Sept 11th, so I have to wait patiently :sweat_smile: I’m excited like it’s a present for me. But I’m so eager to see the reaction when he gets it. He wanted to get an Eilik when he saw one. In Sweden we have created a word (not actually in the dictionary) combining the word “want” and “need”, like “waneed” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: That’s what my bf said about Eilik. Imagine what he will think of Emo! Eilik seems nothing compared to what I think Emo is like :heart_eyes: So I’m convinced this is going to be a very appreciated gift :blush:

Maybe I “waneed” an Emo of my own later :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, same here. Had a couple of hundred left when I got my tracking number.

You have a very long wait until you can get to open it up :sob:. I think you should order another one for yourself, having 2 EMO’s is great fun, seems like the production and delivery time is improving so you might only have to wait between 12-16 weeks now.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

1 Like

Got my Emo #29882 today! The shipping updates were rather… unhelpful. Very often the status would be “unavailable” and it was stuck on “expected to be shipped on […]” but he arrived to the UK a litttle 2 weeks after he was originally shipped!
Tip - if you’re also from the UK, get a plug adaptor. Completely didn’t think about the plugs issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I didn’t think about the plug as i didn’t see anything about it

What plug adaptor do we need in UK?

1 Like

I ordered mine July 10th. Order number #34*** :tired_face:. So we should expect September-August?

Mine is within the 33700 range so likely around the vicinity of mine. The site does appear to be a couple hundred behind according to a few reports on here so things could actually be happening behind the scenes faster. I would say for you, shipment around September, maybe late September could be likely, even more so if you are counting arrival rather than just the shipment date. You seem to be thousand behind me and I’m expecting a hopeful tracking number within two weeks.

:sweat_smile: Maybe i will have to.
No, I can be patient. One month will go fast. Just look at the summer holidays how fast those 4 weeks went by :rofl:

1 Like

310** order arrived, make sure to pay attention to the local delivery (mine was DHL), as the tracking on living.ai did not include some of the last updates (including the fact it was left on the doorstep 3 hours ago…). All the plugs(charger, wall light) in the set are US standard : ( but the skateboard charger has usb c socket.

Hang tight ppl : )

2 Likes