Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

Thank you for noting about the wall light! I can make sure i have an adaptor ready for kt!

1 Like

Thank you! @MasterAbbott

1 Like

A type (USA, two bolt) to D type I believe? UK’s 3-bolt. For both the light and the charger cable, although the charger can be plugged in to any other USB-C type cable.

1 Like

Thank you ! @FireTheWolf

Has production stopped? The counter hasn’t gone up for some days now.

Sometimes the counter doesn’t update every day. In the past, the delivery page would only update once a week or more.

Also need to take into consideration that sometimes over the weekend the counter is not updated as frequently as it would be during the work days. (Mon-Fri) as the support team might not be working over the weekends.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

1 Like

Ya irs been 3 days now… i would say check tomorrow morning… i check every day too and waiting for mine too…

2 Likes

Little update!

My number is almost up. If they work today, and come up to 300 robots, mine will be ready. :relaxed:

1 Like

Exciting!! Another 3,000 odd before mine​:joy:, luckily this forum has been keeping me distracted so i’m not impatient :joy:

1 Like

Since july they dont update the counter twice a week
this week we unfortunately got 3 days without

2 Likes

Yeah , and listening allows to discover some useful tricks to understand and educate our baby Emo
3000 is not too far now

That’s an impressive spreadsheet you have there @MERITET lol

I have to say in the past / especially last year, the delivery page was rarely updated maybe only once a fortnight! When I originally purchased my EMO, I’d check the delivery page once every 2 weeks as updates were very very VERY slow on that page.

At least now, the Living.Ai team is doing a good job at updating it as often as possible, but do note that sometimes (especially over the weekend they might not update it).

As always just need to be patient and think of how much it’s improved compared to how it used to be last year! lol

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

1 Like

The counter is not up to date. My order is 324** and was send on august 3. I received the track & trace info this morning.

Be patient still :wink: Depending where you live, it may still take 2 weeks or so before your EMO arrives at your door. I found that the tracking lacked updates once it got to LA (USA) and sometimes the info was kind of misleading (said it departed LA but didn’t …maybe LA has multiple internal locations/buildings that show it as leaving …and it goes into another section of the LA processing? ).
…just be patient and don’t stress if something looks ‘off’

2 Likes

I’m from Holland, so I’m sure it’ll take about two weeks. No problem.
I ordered june 15, so two months untill delivery is faster than I expected.

1 Like

That’s very fast! I had to wait 4.5 months when I ordered my first EMO for it to arrive. As @BeerInn advised, the best thing to do is be as patient as possible. Especially when it’s on route for delivery and in the hands of the courier system as that is when it’s out of the control of living.ai and in the “hopefully capable hands” of the courier service allocated in delivering your EMO to you in your country.

:mad: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :head:

2 Likes

2 Likes