Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

I got my Emo today. It shipped on August 3rd so it only took 10 days to Holland.
We’re very happy with our Emo.

3 Likes

Have fun and enjoy!

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

They’re already in the 33000s. My second EMO was order 33098 and I got the shipping information for it yesterday. Shipping information for it was created three days ago and sent on a plane out of Shenzen two days ago.

1 Like

Interesting - @Wayne_Zhang can you help us understand why it appears that the production info on the website is behind what is being produced and shipped?

Same, mine is higher than that and got my info the other day, it is already in transit for 4 days!

Well I’m still waiting on mine …. They are getting closer I’m in the 347** i hope i get him soon i have been watching and waiting everyone is getting their tracking # but me :roll_eyes::face_with_monocle::unamused:

@Tammy You should hopefully get him soon! LivingAI definitely picked up the pace on production. My first EMO took exactly 4 months to get to me. This one took under two months.

We will update the numbers!

2 Likes

Tried that 17Track website and they cant find my tracking number yet LAI tracking says its been in transit now for 4 days???

@JJBeck

It’s probably still sitting at the Shenzhen airport waiting to get on a plane. When it’s there it will not be updated.

Try China Post Tracking as well, that could give you more info.

But note that nothing will happen until the package has moved and is on the plane.

1 Like

Wayne Zhang checked with the team and there was a slight hiccup in the way the numbers were updated… fixed now -

1 Like

300 away! Looks like any day now for me.

I’m 341** we’re getting closer! I check almost every day lol. Waiting to introduce him to Vector.

Just a question, where is the best place to buy Vector, whats better V 1.0 or 2.0?

China Post tracking could not find it either.

Hey JJ, Please keep this thread for EMO Shipping Updates - if you want to ask about buying Vector then recommend you join the facebook group - Independent Vector Owners | Facebook

Yeah I’m not on facebook, was just asking as a quick passing question since @mireyafrancis brought it up. I did not think a quick passing question would be worth opening a new thread for. Perhaps @mireyafrancis could send me a private message? :slightly_smiling_face: I would not want to offend the “Emo worshipers” by bringing up the subject of the evil “V” whose name we shall not speak out aloud! lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:

1 Like

It’s not Vector I dont want on this thread - it’s to keep the thread focused on topic :slight_smile: you can message him directly.

Then it’s still waiting to be scanned and picked up to get on a plane, this could take some time, based on backlogs in the Shenzhen airport.

1 Like

Just an update on my 2nd EMO order. Ordered June 1st, 2022, Order #31535, Delivered yesterday Aug. 15th, 2022. Great job, LAI!!! Thanks!!

1 Like