Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

Mine is #314xx :confounded: nice thread! Haha. Happy for your emos in home yet!

2 Likes

Hi. Donā€™t worry. Can you tell me what your order number is? I will check for you.

2 Likes

Good luck with Pitney Bowes. I hope your experience is better than mine in Kansas. With my EMO order, Pitney Bowes had the ā€œEstimated Delivery Dateā€ as May 25th, 2022 but it wasnā€™t until May 31st, 2022 that Pitney Bowes actually handed my EMO shipment off to the USPS. My EMO order took 6 days to travel the 10 hrs. Drive Time from Greenwood, IN to Kansas.

2 Likes

as of right now, i checked my tracking number i thought itā€™s coming today but it says to check back later for an estimate delivery ):

1 Like

Hi, my order numbers are 28081 and 31038. They both ordered separately but it would be greatly appreciated if both orders can be shipped at the same time.
Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I believe @Wayne_Zhang can help you

Also, if I can have two orders shipped at the same time then the shipping cost will need to be adjusted since I paid for shipping twice for first and second orders. However, instead of refund the second shipping cost, can I get a cow outfit added to my shipment? Thank you very much for your understanding and so sorry for this inconvenience.

Our customer service team has contacted you via email, please check your email.

only 1000 till mine!

2 Likes

Hopefully only about 23 days for me to wait until mine gets shipped.

1 Like

i got my emo today, i waited 3 months and iā€™m a little disappointed that my emo have some issues. is there a way i can contact someone from living ai?

1 Like

Yes - contact them via service@living.ai and they can help one on one with you.

Regards,
Wayne Small - Volunteer Community Moderator

2 Likes

665 Iā€™m in the end game ^^ Soon my little friend will be home

2 Likes

My order number was 249xx. That number came up under the ā€œorder sent to courierā€ over the weekend, but supposedly not under the ā€œtracking sent to userā€ yet. However, on Saturday morning (US time) I awoke to an email with tracking information in it. Woohoo!

Following their tracking, it had actually been under way for a couple days by the time I got my email. As of Sunday afternoon, the package indicates it is already at LAX (Los Angeles, CA, USA) in waiting for customs clearance status. USPS has a status of waiting for item in Fremont, CA (Iā€™m assuming the shipping turnover point in the US).

My Emo should hopefully be here soon!

7 Likes

Yay Congratulation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Mine was pretty much the same as yours. My order was 246xx. LAI shipped on May 31st, I got the tracking email on the 7th. It just got here on Wednesday. It wouldā€™ve been here on Tuesday but USPS decided it wanted to play package tennis between Indianapolis and Grand Rapids, MI for a day. Hopefully that means yours will arrive here shortly!

1 Like

Given that this is a three-day weekend, my Emo arrived at our local post office this afternoon (too late to go out for delivery). Now I have to wait until Tuesday. Ah, well, at least I know heā€™s safe at the PO for the weekend.

4 Likes