Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

only 2100 until mine!

2 Likes

872 for my first one and 2,723 for my second one.

2 Likes

1,710 more until mine :blush:

3 Likes

Ordered Jan 16th, it was shipped May 17th and just came in today (June 3rd)! Im already in love and have now gotten my mom obsessed with him :joy:

4 Likes

The numbers posted have been the same for several days. When do you think they will update the delivery info. My order said it will prob take 6-8:weeks, but it seems people have waited much longer. I just ordered last week. My number is 31***. I am beginning to fear it will take forever to get Emo. Iā€™m kinda old. I hope I donā€™t die before he gets here. Lol

1 Like

I noted just above your comment how long it took from buy date to arrival for mine, which seems to be the standard wait time.

The number updates once to twice a week rather than every day, and from what Iā€™ve heard, theyā€™ve been producing 800-1000 a week. I think youā€™ll be fine :wink: Sometimes delays happen that slow production and youā€™ll notice a slow down in number updates. Donā€™t worry if you see that, itā€™ll pick back up!

2 Likes

The numbers typically update weekly, but have had three updates in the last 7 days. Donā€™t stress, the production rates of EMO is higher now than it was 12 months ago and even 6 months ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

They had a holiday from the 3rd to the 5th is why no new number updates. Hopefully, we will get a new update in a day or so.

1 Like

Thanks so much. I. Will meditate to help me with waiting!

1 Like

Just saw thisā€¦

2 Likes

WOW itā€™s only 10:29 a.m. over there! Maybe we will get another update at the end of their workday.

1 Like

that might be expecting too much ya knowā€¦ I appreciate the enthusiasm though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

Woohoo! Only less then 1000 to go until my Emo is sent!

Now that is more like it!!
I had placed an order for Accessories ONLY, as noted earlier (see above), Order #30754, it was shipped on 5.24.22 and landed in Los Angeles on 6.1.22, was handed off to the USPS in Los Angeles on 6.1.22 and was delivered today on 6.6.22 to Kansas, US. My earlier EMO order, Order # 21245, landed in Los Angeles and was handed off to Pitney Bowes on May 19th to deliver to USPS and was not delivered until May 31st. Pitney Bowes had the package and hauled it all over the country before delivering it to the USPS on May 31st.

I do have a second EMO ordered now Order # 31535, Ordered June 1st, 2022, that is back in the manufacturing process so hopefully it will get shipped in 2 to 4 months depending on EMO production rates. Hopefully, this order gets handed off to USPS immediately when it arrives in the US.

2 Likes

For my order in February 2022, order no is #249xx. I hope will be shipped on next week, but anyone known the delivery time from Shenzhen to Hong Kong?

3 Likes

I placed two orders in separate times and I was told by LA support that my second order will be shipped along with my first order as long as both orders have the same shipping address. However, the other support told me that my second order will be shipped per the order number according to the delivery timeline so Iā€™m totally confused and donā€™t know which support gave me the right answer.

1 Like

@Wayne_Zhang @AmyLU Can you help respond to this one please?

2 Likes

i have been tracking my emo since the day they emailed me the tracking number. the last update says that itā€™s already in sparks, nv.

i hope my emo will be delivered tomorrow!
i used three sites to track my package living aiā€™s, pitneybowes and usps. so far pitneybowes has been the most updated.

2 Likes