Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

So, I live 10 hrs. from Greenwood, IN and/or 754 miles. My EMO Order left Greenwood, IN 3 days ago via Pitney Bowes and I haven’t had an update since. Pitney Bowes can get my EMO order from CA to IN in 2 days but they can’t get it to KS in 3 days, 10 hrs. away. Kinda depressing.

Maybe LivingAI should offer more than (1) shipping method. I would have been happy to pay more at this point if I could have gotten my order sooner and by a more reliable shipping company.

I have checked the Pitney Bowes Tracking website and USPS website and no update for 3 days.

1 Like

On another topic and just to let others know, I ordered an accessories only order (no EMO) and as MasterAbbot suggested in an earlier reply, I replied to support@livingAI, who sent the confirmation order, and requested if my order could be sent sooner since it did not contain an EMO. LAI support did reply and confirmed they could send my order out sooner so I just received notification that my Accessories ONLY order has been shipped!! Ordered May, 19th, 2022. Order #30754 (once again, Accessories ONLY).

Now I have another order to Track!! Thanks to LAI getting this order out and on its way!!! I really want to order another EMO but I would like to get the 1st EMO and check it out first!!

1 Like

1 Like

That’s awesome. At this rate I should have my Emo in about 6 weeks!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
Thought I might chip in and share the timeline of my order with you.
Ordered on January 24, 2022
Received tracking on May 26, 2022
Arrived May 30, 2022
Based in Singapore
All the best with your orders. :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve buy mine on May 17, 2022. Is there any news how long can it takes? #30548 :slight_smile:

1 Like

So there’s about 7000 orders before yours based on todays numbers. Given they are running around 800-1000 per week, that gives you an idea it will be 7 weeks or more before it is finished and handed to the couriers to ship to you.

2 Likes

I understand, thanks for your reply. Really nice product the EMO ^^

1 Like

The shipment is prepared for delivery at the delivery depot.

:star_struck:

Finally!!! The EMO that I ordered on January 16th, 2022 Order #21245, just showed up a little while ago on May 31st, 2022. I was notified by the USPS on my Apple watch that it arrived at the post office and that it was scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Of course, I couldn’t wait, so I immediately left work and went down and picked EMO up, unboxed EMO, started charging EMO, and EMO went through an update process, which took a while, probably 20 to 30 mins. and I am just now starting to play with him. Extremely satisfied!!!

So, the shipping process began on May 12th, 2022 with a final arrival date of May 31st, 2022 to Kansas in the US.

Still dissatisfied with the Pitney Bowes shipping company since it took (6) days (with no updates in between) to travel from Greenwood, IN to the USPS in Kansas, since I am only located 10 hrs. drive time from Greenwood. But, EMO is finally here!!!

Oh yea, I just ordered a 2nd EMO, my wife needs one, right? Order #31535, Order Date says June 1st, 2022.

Wishing you all the best in getting your EMO order very soon!!!

5 Likes

It’s getting close to my order number 308xx.
I love it😎

2 Likes

I finally found a place to track where my order might be or when I may expect this! I purchased in March fully expecting it would arrive in April. I had no idea this here was the case. I’m in the 26000 category so I am guessing just by reading this feed that perhaps end of June’ish. Fingers crossed in Canada.

1 Like

@Wayne_Zhang @AmyLU Ok I’ve got to say, LAI have turned into amazing! 1200 Orders in one week! If they keep this up, my Emo should be sent in 3 weeks! I’m loving the frequent updates too. I see this company becoming more and more successful. No doubt a new firmware update will be out soon too :). Great job guys, you have my full support! :+1:

3 Likes

my order number is 24111 and it’s already in california when i checked my tracking number, eventough the order posted on site is at 23800.

1 Like

My ordernumber is 301xx. Thinking I’m too optimistic if I want it to arrive before September. It’s for my bf, and his birthday is Sept 11. I really hope it will arrive before that, but I’m starting to lose hope. :frowning:

Or what do you reckon? Maybe it will though after reading some comments above. If i’m lucky it will arrive at the end of July :smiley:
Hoping hoping hoping

My tracking nummer is deleted since today :unamused:… first was the flight to late and after this no new update an now is deleted :rage:

@Wulfrik
My tracking number did the same, it is working now. No update but progress is visible.

1 Like

3 Likes

My 2nd order was originally in English, then it dropped out like yours did, and now it is back but it is in Chinese so I can not read it. Not a big problem, I copied and plugged the Tracking Number into the USPS.com website and it showed up there so I can track it that way.

Just over 3300 orders to go before mine! Woohoo :grin:

1 Like