Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

Thank you for this very friendly message :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

2 Likes

We’re moving forward, are you close to reaching your EMO?

1 Like

Wow! LAI is screaming along! Awesome! At this rate my Emo should ship in about 5 weeks.

1 Like

impressive huh
 nice work Living AI

3 Likes

My last tracking message was:

2022-05-23 10:31:53 The first flight, flight 5.24

I expected an update after 2 days, but nothing until now :frowning: Any idea when it will update again after the flight has landed? Presuming it was on that flight

1 Like

Still waiting on my EMO order to arrive. Don’t really know where it is in the US. Pitney Bowes has my package and is supposed to hand it off to the USPS at some point. I go to the Pitney Bowes website and it says my Estimated Delivery date is 5.25.22. Exactly . . . that didn’t happen. Pitney Bowes had my EMO order in California, then several days later it is in Greenwood, Indiana. On 5.25.22, at 4:56PM it left Greenwood, IN bound for . . . it doesn’t say. Maybe I will get an update today. If UPS had my order, it would have been on my doorstep days ago. Oh, well.

Did you ever get your EMO order??

It was like this with me, but it arrived, every day I looked and the status didn’t change, it arrived here at home and then the status changed.

2 Likes

DHL got updated :slight_smile: The living.ai tracking status will probably stay like this until delivery

Fri, May 27th, 2022, 5:01 p.m., Bochum, Germany
The international shipment has been handed over to DHL and is being prepared for onward transport to the destination country/area.

:star_struck:

I did not receive my Emo. Tracking still just says that us port office is waiting to receive this. I got a message a few days ago from living.ai. They said it departed the port (not airport) on the 18th. I presume that meant it was put on a boat.

How did you get info before the post office received yours? 71track show nothing. The waybill tracking here is completely misleading!

If Leslie is still here maybe I can get some info from other customers going through this too. My order number is 20124.

1 Like

@Katie33kate
I saw on the USPS website, via the Tracking ID keyed in there, that it was handed off to Pitney Bowes (shipping partner) from the LAX Airport so then I went to the Pitney Bowes website and have tracked it there too. USPS still does not have my package. USPS is still waiting to receive my package. Pitney Bowes is still taking it somewhere. Hoping to get another update today since I have heard nothing for nearly 2 days again from Pitney Bowes. Plus there is a USPS app I added to my iphone/watch so I get updates from USPS there whenever there is a change. Thanks.

1 Like

I think living.ai tracking might only work accurately while the parcel is in China?
The company delivering mine (DHL) has quite good tracking.

1 Like

Living.AI tracking ended right after my EMO order landed and departed from LAX, CA after landing from Hong Kong. After that I have been following it on the USPS.com website and PitneyBowes.com website.

2 Likes

Well
for whatever reason, living.ai claims mine did not leave from Shenzhen for 11 days, and then put on a cargo boat on the 18th. No airplane here.

It’s fun to wait for the numbers to change.

1 Like

Ordered on January 16th and
. Received today, just now!!! Yahoooooooo

2 Likes

I am taking back what I said about living.ai tracking. It just updated, a day after the DHL update, but it’s very detailed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still no information. Ordered on Jan 11. Still no Emo

I do not understand why they didn’t ship it via airplane. Everyone else had theirs come that way. This looks like it must be a slow boat from China. If it really shipped at all. Very frustrating. Living.ai has given me misinformation before, no way to know that this isn’t
misinformation again.

This morning living.ai deleted all information about the tracking on my Emo. How odd. What is with this?

At what point do they conclude it is actually lost and ship another?
If you believe their website
they have shipped 3000 Elmo’s out since they supposedly sent mine.

Being patient is really hard when you can prove they are putting out false information.