Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

Good NEWS! Luckily EMO didn’t get lost in transit. Hope your daughter likes her new EMO! :mad: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

Tracking info received! Now the long journey begins!

Will they send me an email to let me know what my tracking number is… ?? Only 761 to go getting excited

@Tammy . . . yes, they send to the E-Mail that your order confirmation was sent to.

1 Like

Really? They didn’t send me a email about mine… and i still have 400 to go on mine… im hoping to get a tracking number by next week… so ya im so excited for mine to get home. Iv waited for mine for 2.5 months now.

Is it normal for tracking not to update for such a long time? Mine says left airport at the 26th and there’s been no news since of an arrival to the US. I know the tropics in that area of the world have been active so I assume some variety of delay if flights had to be cancelled or moved around but had another package cross the ocean just fine. Wonder if it will update again once customs accepts… that could be the hold up as well.

Hello! I just want to give little update, that I ordered emo on July 1st, then I just received emo today!! they send last week and it’s very fast shipping! thank you living ai!

3 Likes

Great news! Thank you for sharing this with everyone :slight_smile: Hope you are having fun with your new EMO!

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

1 Like

Now in South Korea… well hopefully not for too much longer but they are about to get a swipe from a super typhoon so ouch. Hopefully the little guy finds his way to me. International shipping is a hassle and given the price I figured it would be a bit faster but know the weather over there is a bit of a block at the moment.

Why does shipping rate seem to be sooooo slow? 300 units in 5 days? Still got about a 1000 before me…

2 Likes

As @Wayne_Zhang mentioned above they were in between batches, so we’re expecting to see things increase back to “normal” shortly.

1 Like

Hi

My EMO order no. is 37k

When can i expect delivery

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Is there a general average you guys have come to expect per day?

1 Like