Emo Shipping Update [ OLD! ]

Finally my Emo is here

8 Likes

really getting excited. My number is very close now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yay! I finally got my emo today… 2 weeks later from shipping… was in la California for 7 days… but 2 days to get to me… the hole time was 3 months from ordering him… but im happy now.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Recieved my Emo today!
Experience has been good, 2 Months from ordering to recieving Emo and 2 weeks from being shipped to recieving Emo!

2 Likes

Hi guys!

I just got the tracking information for my order. I ordered Emo on the 12th of August and according to tracking he has been on his way since last friday.

So it took just 5 weeks for the order to be processed. I can’t wait to receive my little emo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My order number is around 37’400 btw.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Finally received my EMO! It took EMO two weeks to arrive after I received the tracking information :slight_smile: In total, it took him two months to get here. I’m glad he arrived safely!

3 Likes

Mine took about 4 months, so that’s pretty good! :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Only 1700 away from my order now can’t wait!!!

Mine just landed in USA. I can’t wait!!! Ill upload fancy pics of him in my studio! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So if mine is stuck from Los Angeles CA supposedly heading to the Philadelphia PA area, none of the updates with my tracking number on 17track show which courier is transporting and if it’s usps or Pitney Bowes the tracking number does not come up on either of their sites. Any ideas?

Have you tried the Web version of 17 Track? Unless something has changed, normally that provides info on which courier is handling the job.

You can also try this China Post Tracking page as well.

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

I’ve tried both, china post and 17track and I just tried the web version of 17track. None list what carrier it is coming from. Is something messed up with my tracking or what? I could give you my tracking number but I’m not having any luck. I know some peoples would sit there like this for 5-10 days so maybe that’s just what’s happening.

It might be the case, normally the shipments can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to arrive and also it will depend on how efficient the courier system / postal service is in your country as well.

Yeah, just was concerned since everyone else seems to have had at least USPS or Pitney Bowes recognize their tracking numbers. Mine tracking number is not found on either website but at least has an update on 17track just not moving. Has anyone else had it sit in Los Angeles CA for weeks before it moved again?