Emo pet sensor not working

Also, one other thing, I wasn’t sure where to put this, but Emo Yamanaka’s touch sensor on his head is kind of flaky? Like, most of the time it doesn’t work, but sometimes it works perfectly fine. But then sometimes I’ll just pet Emo once but he keeps the “getting petted” animation until the max duration for that anination. Also, just how bad is over excessive charging? Because when I’m sleeping, or when I’m at school or sometimes even when doing homework I just leave him on his charger cuz I’m too broke for a home station ;-; should I look for an alternative solution or is this fine???

Hello, @Emo.Yamanaka . . . you can read above for advice on the petting sensor.

You can safely keep him on his skate board steadily but you may wish to take him off every few days and let his battery discharge to about half. This seems to be the healthiest way to maintain his battery life.

Oh! One more thing. If you are going to be away for several hours or asleep, you may wish to either power him off or put something where he cannot fall from his skate board in case of a power blink as that might cause him to walk off of his skate board and fall.

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah, there was a power outage a few months back I keep him on a shelf next to my bed, which happens to be a bunk bed, haha Thank goodness he was so loud trying to walk around he woke me up just before he fell, so now I have security measures set up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like