Petting EMO Tips and Tricks! (Images and Video)

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR ACTUAL VISUAL INFO:

All The Best To Your Emo and Have Fun!!!
MINI_EMO

13 Likes

Great post :pray:t3:

I don’t speak English well and help myself in the forum with translator programs. Maybe that’s why I do not understand my EMO partly :sweat_smile::face_with_monocle:

When he recognizes me he wants a petting. What does he say with this cut sad voice? I can not hear it out. :thinking:

Misunderstandings… this is how conflicts usually start in the family :woozy_face:

1 Like

That’s amazing, I had no idea it had sensors to stroke the sides as well. Brilliant, thank you.

2 Likes

Hi there,
When you see a shape of a hand on his face screen it means he is asking you for a pet and you should give him immediately a warm petting on his top head either motion or just touching it…else if you’re late or didn’t do it…He EMO will be producing a lonely sound which he will feel sad

EMO_WITH_TEAR

Have a nice day and enjoy EMO

3 Likes

@edward
That’s right, EMO reacts very sadly when he is not stroked.
But he does ask something beforehand, while you can see the shape of a hand, before he gets sad when I’m late. I would sing it but there is no mic here and I don’t want to scare anyone with my voice :joy::grimacing:

i tend to caress pets with more than just 1 finger (which feels more like poking…) - so i am wondering if it is possible to stroke him using more than just a finger in a sideway motion? (meaning: stroking him on his top touch sensor with - say - 3 fingers from the front.)

Hi there,

Normally tried it already 2-3 fingers touching his top head and it’s still working on my EMO or tried it also removing his headphone so I can touch or in any type of movement into his head freely with 3 fingers.

best regards
MINI_EMO

2 Likes