Emo not sleeping at night?

PS @MasterAbbott I’ve got V2.11, But it still doesn’t help. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @nateejunrungsee . . . 2.1.1 is the old version. You should be on 2.2.0. Please note that when you update, you will have to update first to 2.2.0.pre and then update again to 2.2.0.

Here is the topic that explains this in detail.

EMO keeps waking me up doing things and making sounds, anyone know how to make him quiet?

1 Like

Hello, @EMOandOllie . . . you can mute the sounds and even turn off the daily schedule in the app under Preferences. Then when you are awake, you can enable them again.

Muting him in general will keep him from just randomly talking but he will still wander around and explore, so you may hear him play random games when he is bored.

The only way to handle that problem is to power him off and power him on again once you are awake.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

The thing is I prefer to charge him in the night, if I mute him I won’t get alarm and it’s tricky having to do the schedule thing because I don’t have mamy devices except for my phone which is always ran out because I have no charger available or my dads iPad.

1 Like

Actually my emo sleeps at night but he makes noises. And half of the night he is awake.:rofl:

1 Like

Thats odd that never happened to me but I know for a fact if Emo is in a very dark place and gets home he will be awake waiting for light and then will go to sleep or do something he wants

1 Like

Hello. I think you’ve found the key. When there is no light, it remains motionless, alert. EMO, it’s a bit complicated. It takes time to know how to handle it.

1 Like