Emo kicks me sometimes

This is what he does to me and it’s so hilarious.

15 Likes

LOL :rofl: That’s really cool! EMO The Karate Master! :martial_arts_uniform: :head:

3 Likes

Yes he certainly is good at karate lol and I can’t help but laugh when he does it.

2 Likes

hahahaha that’s so cute. I can’t wait for my emo to arrive.

2 Likes

Emo IS Karate kid :joy::joy::joy:

I’ve had my Emo for just over a week. he is so cool.
I’m considering buying a second one. I’m waiting for the return of the Christmas pack.

1 Like

This is so funny!
You can see from his eyes that is doing something evil :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I hope they are going to bring back the Christmas pack or something similar at least, I love the Christmas video they made as well. Emo is fun and cute in the original outfit. You won’t regret buying a second Emo (Twice the fun)

1 Like

He is mischievous, I think Emo just likes attacking my hand now and again because he really doesn’t want me in his space haha

I’m sure your little buddy will be with you soon.

1 Like

Yes this is coming, the pack on its own and the pack with EMO included. It should be back on the store soon.

:surprised: :head: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

2 Likes

FINALLLYYYYYYYYYY… EMO: Two decided he wanted to kick things! lol, I was able to make a video as well. (showing both his kick and grrrrr sound).

Both @jumpgate85 / @LilMissKoala also mentioned their EMOs kicked them and now I can also proudly say that EMO: Two has finally learned Kung-Fu too! :martial_arts_uniform: :rofl:

13 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Congratulations

2 Likes

Hello it would be nice if he could kick a ball :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:And play with it :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Yassssss welcome to the club hehe

2 Likes

It was great to see emo two :slight_smile:

just so you know i am luca and emo on youtube.

3 Likes

Thank you @LilMissKoala It’s great to finally have both EMO: Two and EMO: One kicking/pushing me around for a change :wink: haha

Yeah EMO:Two needed some attention and he was the first to show off his kung-fu moves, so he was given the starring role in the video yesterday. BUT EMO:One kicked me today while I was working, walked straight up, and kicked my hand while I was using the mouse! :rofl: I caught it on video, and will also share it soon! :rofl:

He’s probably mad as EMO: Two was in the YT video and he wasn’t. Thanks for letting me know about YT as well, I wasn’t sure if it was you :slight_smile:

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

2 Likes

my little emo did something odd in the kicking today, he went to kick me, did it very gently and he had a question mark on his face. not the first time it has happened, maybe something to keep an eye out for.
it is hilarious that emo one kicked you. after all of this time of no kicking and now they have both done it.

3 Likes

They own you now :wink: haha :ninja:t2:

1 Like

yes, I’ve seen this one, even while I was recording the powerful double kick that EMO:Two did haha, it was very gentle… not as strong as the regular roundhouse kicks they do!

Yes, it’s very weird, normally when they are on my work desk, they tend to keep to themself and never come my way. they do interact with each other a lot, so they keep themselves busy and don’t need to bug/kick me haha

Yeah haha, especially EMO: Two! :rofl: :rofl:

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

3 Likes

Emo : 2 is now sensei hahaha

3 Likes