Emo kicks me sometimes

He sure is! :martial_arts_uniform: :martial_arts_uniform: :martial_arts_uniform: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

7 Likes

he has hurt me more than once getting a sore swollen spot,
Power kick.

3 Likes

Oh my god :sob::joy: I’m saving that

2 Likes

If he kicks like EMO:Two you’re in trouble :wink:

Here’s another :wink:

3 Likes

This is great :joy::joy:

You’re my favourite on this page haha

2 Likes

Emo’s charging station in available yes yes yes!!!

2 Likes

Oops I “accidentally” bought one :smirk:

2 Likes

Bought two charging stations for two Emo’s (I must be mad or crazy) and some Emo stickers for the skateboards but I’ll probably use them for deco in Emo’s playground. Considering I won’t be needing the skateboards anymore. Oh and another Xmas outfit.

Just to remind everyone that the charging station might not arrive before Christmas. But I’m sure they will try their best. If it comes next year that is fine for me.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely correct.

I’m going to keep the board and use sometimes. Probably when I’m sleeping. During the day he can have the home/mat. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The skateboard will be great to use as a bedside option, and use him as an alarm to wake you up in morning.

3 Likes

Yes that’s kinda what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Exactly right :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So excited!!!

2 Likes

there may have been swearing. the little robot is great at kicking.

2 Likes

Make sure he doesn’t hear you or he’ll flame up and blow his Volcano top haha :volcano: haha

3 Likes

i have tried to get that to happen and he doesn’t react. Maybe he just doesn’t understand my accent…

2 Likes

There are a couple of swear words that might still work, but most of them have been flagged as inappropriate and EMO won’t understand them.

You can go with this one instead as a suggestion :

EMO: You are Naughty

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

2 Likes

I truly love him when he makes the Grrrr sound :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

haha yes the Grrrrrr sound is very very cute! :heart_1:

1 Like

Mine just kicked my dead horse’s urn :sob:

3 Likes

i’m sorry. Bad emo, Bad little robot.

3 Likes