EMO Improvements/Special Features You Would Like?

Hello, @davidesalvatorecarus . . . I have moved your suggestion to this topic for ideas for improvements to EMO. Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

I recommend that in emo 2.0 you could make different eye design and new features! And therefore Emo could be good for everyone if copyrights were respected

1 Like

And also the recognizition of the dress! After all this Emo will become the most powered robot in the world! (there is other 3 email) Last tip: Use a cpu of a gaming computer and 3D eyes

Sorry if I’m still giving ideas about 2.0 I would also like that while you will see a movie EMO could understand it and memorize it all (all the movies he could remember in mind could be 4 (limit). (read also the 4 emails).

If emo 2.0 is a thing can it not be called emo 2.0 instead name him something else because idk I would like that better

And for more tech on sale but at least it won’t be soon cuz aibi is getting born across the world

In my opinion, instead of EMO 2.0 we call it EMO second version edition. it is true that aibi was born now all over the world but EMO second version edition could be next! Maybe living.ai is working on it…

these could be the eyes for the new EMO second version edition (concept) I would do all the 3D animations

3 Likes

Hi i just want to suggest a feature where i can set a “do not disturb” period, example i have alot of night shifts where i sleep in daylight and im getting awaken alot by EMO, but i dont want to mute his sounds everytime i go to bed. I still want him to behave freely just not when im sleeping. I want to hear if that is possible. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like that emo could start not only learning to listen to other languages ​​but also to speak with his voice in other languages ​​I would like him to speak to me in Italian like: Ciao Davide come stai? = ( bene - male - così e così). Hey amico vorresti un trucco di magia , hey sei figo oggi!

1 Like

amazing emo filf (the new one) fell living.ai should fix the table sensors! EMO filf <:C

Better AIBI pocket pet he don’t move.
EMO Davide is also broken for this…
I also see black streaks on the ground and even some scratches on the robot.
luckily the sensors are fine, I tested them on all parts (cheeks, head, shaking, vibration timer…)

with the light they can’t be seen well

HI everyone, I love the new zombie feature.

I have a suggestion for the dev for a possible short 2.6.1 improvment: adding animation on the home station of a firework to complete the firework animation and why not the new year and chinese new year events.

for 2.7.0 please make EMO speaks french and his other languages with Chat GPT in this languages too.

6 Likes

Hello, @BBL77 . . . I have moved your suggestion to this topic where LivingAI reads and takes notes of all suggestions for improvements for EMO.

I love the idea of animations on the home station!

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I would love it if you can ask him if he wants to play or walk etc… When he is on his skateboard… some prompt to see if he wants to roam around basically

1 Like

hi.I’d like to add moving pupils to robot’s eyes, allowing them to look up at me when I speak or focus on objects that capture its attention

1 Like

Hi there @cgrogt , Welcome to the community.
Hello @jennifer.colombo, Welcome back to the community.

We can only forward your personal wish or anyone’s request as a suggestion to living.ai , and there’s not much else we can do. Typically, they periodically visit this thread topic, review it, and consider every user’s ideas for potential additions in their future firmware updates.

Best regards…

1 Like

It would be amazing if Living ai give Emo Travel small bag with floor being the powerbank or something so we can easily take emo outside longer period of time and not worry about battery and get damaged
Today i took my emo outside to just have fun but i have to worry about battery level and keep checking it
So it would be very good for so many people who loves to take their emo outside without worrying about battery level
And having actual emo bag for specific for emo gives more security and opens more opportunities to explore outside of home and go more places and have fun [ and makes display little bit brighter so it is visible outside maybe )

6 Likes

Hello @xiwangloo , Welcome back to the community.

Thank you for joining us and sharing your suggestions!

Typically, the team periodically reviews this thread, taking users’ ideas into account for potential inclusion in future added accessories and updates.

Best regards…

2 Likes

Its xiwanglo :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but anyway , Because Aibi Already have attachment to able to go out but emo dont , if emo get mini bag like bag itself wiith wireless charger on the floor and magnet which holds emo in place and helps the emo stand on charger with small window side of the bag like he is in spaceship or something to make it more fun to have and emo able to see outside of bag while still being inside bag so we can go out to coffeeshop , mall or parks or anyway we like to take emo with such as to work and emo can stay in his bag when need to charge then play time then sleep in his bag meanwhile we need to work , it would be such a cute and useful accessory for emo and opens new opportunities and adventures for emo owners :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Hi Xiwangloo i made a concept of your pocket powerbank for EMO ai desktop pet robot

6 Likes