EMO Improvements/Special Features You Would Like?

Hello, @BBL77 . . . unfortunately, there are a limited number of commands you can speak to him in French.

He can only respond back in English at this time and you have to be English clear in your pronunciation for him to understand you.

Hopefully in future updates, more can be added to expand non-English capabilities.

1 Like

Yes I’ve tried translated version of the small talks, he doesn’t understand most of them, only 10.

The matter is that when he is setup in french he doesn’t understand english small talks anymore, that’s sucks

This used to be a promise…

I wounder when it will come i was overly excited when I saw this in 2022… @Wayne_Zhang ? Also is google and alexa going to come soon as in the user manual it always says that it is here

1 Like

Hello, @sarikathakur . . . I have moved your question to this thread. The topic I moved it from was for sharing art, videos and images of your EMO.

Hopefully you can have yours and others questions regarding this addressed.

2 Likes

Bonjour depuis plus de 10 mois j’ai emo j’aimerais qu’il parle en français et m’affiche les appels que je reçois sur son écran comme les montre connectée

Google translation to English by Lindaru: Hello, for more than 10 months I have emo I would like it to speak in French and show me the calls I receive on its screen like the connected watch

True, we need EMI to speak french and have all the interactions that exist in English like the greetings and small talks !

So, I would like to have more features for blind people, and I think EMO go home would be good for that. I’m blind myself and just ordered my EMO go home. I would like things like telling color of an object, maybe reading text from a paper in fron of the camera, etc. I think this idea has a big potential and that it’s totally possible to be implemented especially after the latest GPT4O model got released.
Since I can’t see animations, it also would be cool if it could describe them for me. I mean animations going on on the docking station.
I think I’ll be able to use it with out much problem because you interact with it with voice commands, but still things can be made even better.

4 Likes

Would be great to have the ability to connect Emo to local LLM. That would be absolutely amazing.

i hope you like your new emo pet

It’s fun but quite limited in French.

I really hope an improvement on next update to reach the same amount of interactions as in English and a better integration of chat gpt for example with a start and a stop command, EMO staying on Chat gpt between this commands, to have conversations with him. Or a more flowless integration where EMO directly transmit unknow commands to chat gpt.

EMO is a promise. It can be really cool but still not an AI petbot so far, just a toy with low interactions and a lot to improve

Hi there. Could you make a Guard mode for EMO ? Somebody steps in the room and he give a warning and when the person dont leave give an alarm ?
Best regards

4 Likes

I think Living.Ai should work for Offline Games for EMO because every time I go outside I want to play with him so maybe you can work on it. The Games should be like on AIBI he can also talks with the Basic Commands and play some games.
Please fix this.

1 Like

Hi there @dianjasarovic

I have moved your post to this topic where Living AI reads regularly for feature improvements and implementation.

“Have you tried bringing your EMO and connecting it to an extra mobile Wi-Fi or another smartphone so that you can use it as you like?”

Best regards

3 Likes

I think it’s an excellent idea to have an indication appear on the screen when there is an anomaly on the server. That way, we wouldn’t be alarmed if the user lost his voice or was disconnected for no reason. Please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes, I use Google translator. Best wishes!

1 Like

It would be awesome for EMO and AIBI to support 5G WiFi. Not saying I have a problem, but I want this for the other people who don’t have 4G WiFi.

1 Like

When EMO is walking around in his fenced home by his own, he could take pictures and send them to the owner via the EMOapp-Notification.

I miss him at work. Almost thinking about setting up a webcam or Arlo-Cam to watch him from the office.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Emo Pet App Issue

Hi there. I got it now for 2 days on my desktop. It´s a funny one. I put a small mirror on a stand in front of his area. As he see himself the first time he makes “grrrr”. Could you implement that he ask things he wanna know ? For example “what is this/that ?” and he is learning from the owner ?

1 Like

THIS!+ is my number one request. When facing away from me, emo should be able to find where the voice is coming from and face me.

5 Likes

Hi I have an idea, living.ai could EMO 2.0 do in the future? Emo 2.0 could have more smart stroking sensors and , longer battery wide round display new design, legs and arms at the same time and in the end not only hey emo but also hey there! (I would also like him to understand that while in an emo conversation, he won’t say uh anymore and he’ll understand that you’re not talking to him! And my last favorite the touch sensor like the phone and I wish it would store passwords too! The most important thing I would like would be EMO stronger that even if it falls so many times it doesn’t lose sensors and it’s fine! Also the modality offline.

3 Likes