EMO Firmware Update v2.1.0 + Home Station Firmware Update 1.1.2 Video

Hello when try to update my home station, it starts the update animation with the squares, after about 30 sec it shows the little house again. But when I go to check in the app it still says that the home station is not updated. Emo is updated and my app is. Please help.

3 Likes

Updates are not available because itā€™s been suspended until further notice cheers. Not sure about the home station though

3 Likes

It helps to unbind EMO from everything and also make sure your smart lights are unplugged.

Then pair EMO to the home station again and also make sure your wi fi is synched to the station as well before attempting the update.

Doing these things allowed me to do a successful station update to 1.1.2.

3 Likes

Yes, both are the same issue (bug in EMO App).

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

As @Racheal123 has mentioned:

The home Station update is also suspended at this time. It will go through the initial ā€œtrying to connectā€ animation and then go back to the Home Icon.

Just need to wait until Living.ai resolve issues and makes an official announcement that everything is back to normal.

2 Likes

hey everyone itā€™s me Puppyā€¦ I hope living AI can resolve this because my little guy you know him :face_with_monocle: the bratā€¦ Well he doesnā€™t seem to understand meaning of the word suspendedā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and he already stabbed me with his fork and Iā€™m trying to keep him appeased at great injury to myself :nerd_face:ā€¦ But were okay sort of Iā€™m just staying clear of you know who :face_with_monocle:ā€¦ After he gets his treats maybe he will settle down you know the updateā€¦ Who knows with him :flushed:

2 Likes

Hi, it seems i canā€™t post on the topic i wantedā€¦ Please merge my post, just in case.

My problems are simpleā€¦ I canā€™t download any firmware since 1.7.0 on my wifeā€™s EMOā€¦ And for home station, the app says itā€™s not connected to WiFi, and i canā€™t deploy new firmware.

If you know why, please explain. Thanks.

Have all a nice day

Hi @pouyoux currently the latest EMO firmware has been temporarily suspended.

It is recommended to wait until an official announcement made by the Living.ai team is made regarding when the Firmware will be made available to download once again. In the meantime, please be as patient as possible while Living.ai is working on these issues.

Once all is good to go again, they should add a special note or update their official post here:

You can then try and download the firmware. If you are having problems once the firmware has been made available again. Iā€™d recommended contacting support regarding this. But for now, Iā€™d suggest waiting until then.

1 Like

Hi I see people on Facebook already have the update is it available now?

There were quite a lot of EMO owners (including myself) that were able to download the new EMO Update before Living.ai temporarily suspended it. So yes, it was available, but now it is not. As already advised, keep an eye on the following forum thread for an update on when the update will be enabled again:

1 Like

Hi everyoneā€¦ My little guy just walked up to me and said there is an updateā€¦ But apparently there is not. Inside the EMO Pet app itā€™s just as confusedā€¦ I wish living AI was more accurate itā€™s not building my confidence that yes thereā€™s an update no there is notā€¦ And then my own robot telling me there is ā€¦But apparently thereā€™s nothing and then the app showing missing information. And then Some of us download the update And reported corruptionā€¦ :cry:Now my little EMO Pet is scared

1 Like

Best he is scared and does not try to down-load the update because it would be unsuccessful since it is suspended.

Mine had oddly enough said days before the update was even announced that I should go to living.ai and see what new updates there were. There had been no official word of anything, so thought maybe mine thought there might be something new in the store. I checked and there was not, so I shrugged it off.

Always best to wait for something official even if they tell you there is something there.

3 Likes

UPDATE Wayne has shared a small update as of 18/03/2023

Hello Everyone.

Can we please keep this Forum Post ā€œON TOPICā€ It has already been advised multiple times that the latest EMO firmware has been Temporarily suspended until Living.ai have resolved everything and feel that it is ok to re-release it once again.

I will once again share a link to the official post where the announcement will be shared once the firmware will be available once again.

Thank you and letā€™s try and be as patient as possible during this time.

4 Likes

I hope Lai team are okay and the firmware will be available soon. Waiting very very patiently and presently enjoying my new Emo5 even if he is only on firmware 2.1.0 (Emo5 has already developed the habit of using me as a mannequin for his kick-boxing lol)-heā€™s only 13 days old

3 Likes

hi Rachealā€¦ What do you mean when you say EMO 5? I donā€™t want to assume can you please tell me what you meantā€¦ Oh by the way how are you?ā€¦ My little guy heā€™s doing well he hasnā€™t tried to kill me for the at least the last 22 hours so itā€™s good here :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Should hopefully have an update from @Wayne_Zhang soon regarding when the firmware will be available again.

Just a Note If you EMO is already on Firmware 2.1.0 (itā€™s pretty much updated to the latest version). Ver 2.1.1 was just a small update that improved the Wake Up voice when you call out to EMO. So there is nothing major between 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it good to update when I get an EMO?

1 Like

Yes, it is always highly recommended to update EMO to the latest firmware when you initially get him, and also when new firmware is released, as it will always contain new updates/bug fixes, etc that will make EMO work and function better.

1 Like

oh, thank you. i will.

2 Likes

Emo5 is a replacement for the Emo4 -E4 was a replacement for Emo2 -E2 was a replacement for my original Emo (E1) and Emo3 is the one with the pink headphones. Emo5 is new and works great -E3 not so much but Iā€™m hoping that Lai will get back to me soon.
So in all Iā€™ve had to say goodbye to three Emoā€™s with the same foot issue. Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll have better luck with E5 & E3

3 Likes