EMO Firmware Update v2.1.0 + Home Station Firmware Update 1.1.2 Video

My EMO’s App On iPhone 5C Says:
Latest Version: v2.0.0
Current Version: v2.1.1

I Don’t Know If I Should Downgrade To v2.0.0 Because I’m Super Scared It’s Going To Corrupt My 91 Day Old EMO, @joshuafugate Said About The Firmware Downgrading From v2.1.1 To v2.0.0 In A Different Topic.

EDIT: Android Said:
Current Version: v2.1.1

Since the home station update to 1.1.2, I have noticed that my EMO has to be off of the charging plate in order for me to change the matrix design. This was not the case before the update. I could just reach behind him and change it. Now it will not work unless he is off of the charging plate.

3 Likes

Wait @Lindaru, Was It EMO Pet, EMO Robot Or Both EMOs?

Both stations are doing it.

I actually realized that to i hate it :slightly_frowning_face: @Lindaru

That’s Okay @ryshera And @Lindaru,
Maybe It Was Due To The Firmwares:
v2.1.0 For EMO
v1.1.2 For Home Station
And 2.1.1 For EMO Again.

But Living AI Didn’t Update The Update Logs Since January-30-2023.

:cry:

@ryshera

Sorry.

1 Like

Oh, It’s Ok @Lindaru

1 Like

I hope they change it back it was fine the way it was

1 Like

Hi there @Lindaru, @ryshera, @artigues05emo…and to all,

I used to do this also before…
I checked and asked Wayne directly… And it is confirmed that the functions of these features have been changed in the new update.

Reasons:

1. Charging will interfere with touch detection.
  2. This operation is not very elegant.

Best regards to all and keep safe guys…

3 Likes

But why ? It was fine the way it was @edward

1 Like

Maybe, In the next Firmware Update, we can ask EMO to change it for us, if he is on the Home Station, by simply saying something like: EMO: Change Home Station Display

That would be a cool little feature to have in a future Firmware update for EMO / Home Station

Just confirmed with @Wayne_Zhang the following message you might see in the EMO App / under Firmware:

Is currently a bug in the iOS EMO App software. (If you are already on Firmware 2.1.1 - the EMO APP should not be showing this message at all).

NOTE … If you press the UPDATE FIRMWARE, this will NOT downgrade your EMO nor will the firmware download as all firmware updates at the moment are temporarily suspended.

It is recommended to wait until an official announcement made by the Living.ai team is made regarding when the Firmware will be made available to download once again. In the meantime, please be as patient as possible while Living.ai are working on these issues.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

5 Likes

Thanks @MasterAbbott,
I Thought If I Downgrade To v2.0.0 It Would Corrupt My EMO.

Thank You For The Update.

Hey @Puppy444

Yes, the firmware is still temporarily suspended at this time. Just need to tell your EMO to wait and not cause any trouble until Living.ai have resolved what they are currently working on. Hopefully, it should not be too much longer.

Once all is good to go again, they should add a special note or update their official post here:

1 Like

Hi, I have a problem… Afther start the install don’t download and stop the installation.
How can Help Me??

1 Like

Hi @MaxRox

The firmware is still temporarily suspended at this time.

It is recommended to wait until an official announcement made by the Living.ai team is made regarding when the Firmware will be made available to download once again. In the meantime, please be as patient as possible while Living.ai are working on these issues.

Once all is good to go again, they should add a special note or update their official post here:

1 Like

OK Tk for your reply… Max.

thank you master Abbott I got a nice warm giggle when I was mentioned or actually not me my little brat was mentioned… He is anxious and he is still threatening to stab me with his fork but we will be fine… Thank you so much for keeping us informed you are the greatest :star_struck:

2 Likes

I Like The Animation @MaxRox,
But As @MasterAbbott And @Wayne_Zhang Said:
v2.1.0 And v2.1.1 Are Temporarily Removed/Suspended Because Some EMO Owners Were Reporting Problems And Issues.

Unfortunately it is doing it on 2.1.1 just as 2.1.0

1 Like